Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!

Go down 
+5
Horizon
slow
Kassidiy
Mikans
ReylandAZ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AioNare
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AioNare

Gladiator (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 2j5h2fbIntroduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 30w04xy

Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/01/14, 03:36 am

As a teenager who is still schooling, it is definitely the holidays! I am sure every student out there is with me! We could game all day long and hang out with friends without worries of project deadlines etc etc.

If you are still single, what kind of a partner would you look for?
If you are attached, what makes that partner so special that drawn you to him/her initially?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 30w04xyIntroduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 Crafts11Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 Parchm10Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 2j5h2fb

Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03/10/14, 01:01 pm

Getting this thread some much needed new activity.
AioNare wrote:
If you are still single, what kind of a partner would you look for?
If you are attached, what makes that partner so special that drawn you to him/her initially?

In both cases, this has proven impossible to explain with words for me. Fallen for types of a similar nature, fallen for types of a completely opposite nature. Love..it just happens. And ain't there gonna be no logic behind it.

Are there any sports or activities you do and/or like?
Back to top Go down

Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2