Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!

Go down 
+5
Horizon
slow
Kassidiy
Mikans
ReylandAZ
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 30w04xyIntroduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Crafts11Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Parchm10Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 2j5h2fb

Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime01/07/13, 08:35 am

This is a fun introduction game through which we all can get to know our fellow members a bit. The idea is simple: Ask the next poster anything! Leave a question in your message, ranging from the one-liners "Favourite Colour?" to "If you had to choose between X and Y, which .." or whatever you feel like asking. The next poster answers, leaves a question for the next poster, etc. I'll start:

Favourite Sport?

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 24/08/15, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime01/07/13, 04:25 pm

Badminton!

Favorite Show (Anime, drama, comedy, etc.)?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 30w04xyIntroduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Crafts11Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Parchm10Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime01/07/13, 06:16 pm

Anime; usually anything that contains either action, brilliant comedy or is just plain epic xD Darker than Black, Code Geass, Shingeki no Kyojin but also Utawarerumono, Tales of the Abyss and Chrome Shelled Regios. I'm rather picky when it comes to anime series Razz

Drama I have attempted a few times but that just wasn't my thing. I have seen a very few but have long forgotten about them.

Hobbies?
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime01/07/13, 08:09 pm

I've heard of some of the anime you listed before. ;3 I love all that I mentioned ( anime, drama, and shows).

Hobbies : Drawing( ive made some new stuff, going to post it soon ), Watching anime/drama, listening to music, playing Aion ( which I really want to be doing right now .... ), hanging out with friends :p oh the usual ;D

Music tastes?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime01/07/13, 10:30 pm

I am pretty much open to anything minus a few exceptions Razz I listen to Techno/Trance/Euro by default but as I said, all someone has to do is link a song and I'll probably like it if its good. I also have a soft spot for the OST/Soundtracks of MMO games and the songs from the '90s

If you had to choose between having a 2nd house on either a sunny beach or a cosy mountain cabin hut among the snow, which would it be?
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime02/07/13, 12:41 am

Even though it seems like us two only answering , oh wells (Nothing wrong with getting to know Miicchi better Very Happy)

Hrm, so hard. I don't mind a house on the beach if it was like Maldives or something (sunset! woo) but I would stick with cozy mountain cabin. Snow is really pretty and sparkly (at night!) and I prefer the cold than heat and sun(and I HATE GETTING TANNED). A nice fireplace would be awesome.

If you could acquire anything in the world, what would you want the most? (Decided to start with more specific questions)
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime02/07/13, 08:45 am

I am confident the others will catch on soon Wink Takes one to move for more to follow.

Mikans wrote:
If you could acquire anything in the world, what would you want the most? (Decided to start with more specific questions)
The power to change it. To weed out corruption and greed. Immortality would be helpful too, given as the governments and others wouldn't my campaign. But since that won't happen: the power to fly, be an awesome kung-fu master, or the power to cast magic! Talk about realistic goals! Razz But again, for that we have AION already.

The one thing I wish to acquire the most .. luck. Just a bit of extra luck. It can carry you a long way.

Which was first: the chicken or the egg?
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime02/07/13, 01:33 pm

Quite a surprising answer to me, because I mainly don't really believe in luck that much. Just cause and effect. (Although I do say good luck because I'm so used to saying it. >w<)

To me the chicken was first. Eggs would no way survive without the warmth of the mother (to hatch) and also a chick when hatched would also need a mother to help survive from environmental dangers, so I would say it's safe to assume the chicken came first. Also think of it as if we (humans) could we actually survive without a mother when we're a baby (especially since we need our mother before we were even born!).

Are we alone in this universe or maybe there is an extraterrestrial being like us out there (no I don't mean bacteria and microorganisms out on Mars)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime03/07/13, 10:23 pm

I m glad to answer this randomly question because i m fan of the cosmos.
For those who got excited picking up upon a signal from outer space on 15 August 1977 i can only answer that we are bound to pick up more than this strange noice. I mean we are only listening a few decades and sound takes time to travel.
We learned and is no wonder that there are microbes in Mars because life didn't began on planet Earth so why these microorganisms that exist for billion years would stumble us? Because we are arrogant and look because of our ancient technology only in our backyard?
Besides science if you are fond of numbers then you can make the math and see the possibilities in an infinite universe how many evolved beings can exist. Certainly though not like us. We got also evolved accordingly to the elements and atmosphere on Earth so elsewhere it d be completely different.

So tell me forum: Stranded on a nuclear basement with a little time to plan what would you take with you?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime10/07/13, 11:16 am

Since the user above deleted his account and thus will never read the reply, I will re-start this with a different question:

Do you celebrate Halloween?
If yes, how? If no, why not?
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 2zqzj3bIntroduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 30w04xyIntroduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime10/07/13, 02:41 pm

I don't like writing about me (that's why I have yet to write a proper introduction like everyone else) so I'm gonna join in on this one.

I don't celebrate Halloween as a national holiday like in the U.S. and other countries. We have a different kind of "Halloween" on the 30th of November. But back in middle school we used to make all sorts of events and parties with costumes and everything just for the fun of it.

Next question: if you had to chose one super-power what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime10/07/13, 10:47 pm

I would like to have the power to make everyone perfect so this world wouldn't be such as bad as it is today.

Question : You hate it most when people do what? (in real life, not in Aion)
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime21/07/13, 11:06 am

That's a very hard question to answer without sounding like a hypocrite. I could say "being drunk and noisy" for example, but we all like to have fun and "go wild" at times. I could say "being very self-conscious" but we, sadly, are all forced to keep up appearances in a world where everything is judged (initially) by the exterior. I could say "being sarcastic and bitter" but people who act like that may have a good reason to do so, or it just plain works for them.

Since there would be no end to such examples, I will just go with the following. I hate it most when people do what? Answer: Being annoying. And from there its up to the individual as to what qualifies as annoying.

Favourite fruit?
Back to top Go down
slow
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

slow

Templar (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime14/08/13, 09:25 pm

Does it have to be real? Yggdrasil, endless knowlodge made a nobody into the strongest, thunder-caller god. By having knowledge, and not brute power, Odin overcame the ancient gods.

If not... Pineapple ^____^. It's good for the skin.

Favorite battle?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime23/08/13, 11:40 am

I will go with the Battle of Edington. I learned about it a while ago in University, and it stuck with me ever since. Basically, King Alfred turned the tides on the Vikings that had invaded his country and pillaged for such a long time. Imagine turning things around against such a foe. You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Edington

Countryside or City?
Back to top Go down
slow
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

slow

Templar (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime24/08/13, 06:59 pm

Well, it's nice how you can relax at countryside, but that's really for retirement. Personally, city is it for me. Love cityscapes of rainy nights on big cities and train stations at daylight. Lights, sounds and different peopple, makes the world look a lot bigger to me.
I really can't discribe enough. Used to have lots of free time to enjoy the city, now it's just home-to-work routine -___-.

Favourite dessert? Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime03/09/13, 07:29 pm

creme brulee. the rich custard bottom and crisp caramel topped with couple raspberries...mmmm...or a banana split (dunno if that counts) with warm fuggy chocolate lol

Dog or cat?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime04/09/13, 10:17 pm

Cats.

Movie or TV Series?
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Horizon

Location : Milwaukee, Wisconsin or Seattle, Washington --> your choice, really :D
Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime05/09/13, 12:18 am

I'm a fan of anything directed by Christopher Nolan. I mean, who isn't a fan of the Dark Knight series or Inception? :O

My first favorite series was Yugioh though (still got the trading cards ^_^).

My question: What was your greatest accomplishment?
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Pumpki10Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime22/09/13, 12:28 pm

(Yay,games)

My greatest accomplishment so far was passing my English language exam(B2 level).
Practiced a lot for it so I'm happy that it turned out well. (^-^)

Which is your favourite element?
Fire,Earth,Water or Wind(Air)?

Back to top Go down
Charismatt
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Charismatt

Songweaver (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime29/10/13, 08:37 pm

I was always standing by water but now I have to say I'm drawn to fire.

Your favourite colour? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Pumpki10Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 02:42 pm

Honestly,I love all the colours but if I had to choose one,it'd be dark lavender(?).
...something like this.(I seriously don't know its exact name xD)
Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 2908c310
Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Remili13

Your favourite dance style? Very Happy

Last edited by Nobelie on 16/01/14, 07:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 02:50 pm

After visiting Ireland, definitely tap-dancing.

Favourite country? (inb4 nationalism)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 08:09 pm

The Netherlands, altho there are lot's of thing's that annoys me nowadays.
But if I really have to choose some other country I think it'll be Ireland or Japan.
Really want to visit both someday Rolling Eyes 

Your favourite dish?
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Cleric (Aion) Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Snowma12Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! 2zqzj3b

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime03/01/14, 03:17 am

oh I only noticed this thread now, sounds fun.

Hm, well since I was raised in the East. Food + rice combination can never be wrong for me XD

but my favorites: Sushi/Gimbap(korea's version of sushi), KatsudonIntroduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! Z then curry, and tempura

What is that /something/ (be it holiday, festival, special occassion, etc. ) that you look forward to every year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!   Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Game: Ask [...] Anything!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next