Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citizenship Application [A]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

Citizenship Application [A] Empty
PostSubject: Citizenship Application [A]   Citizenship Application [A] I_icon_minitime17/06/13, 11:28 pm

In-Game Name: Elysus
Class: Chanter
Level: 42

Referral: Ryuuchan
Past Legions: Elyos Lowbie Chat
Reason(s) for quitting: The legion was for looking for groups, and I was looking for a more active legion.
Why do you want to join Regias?: Well, I was referred by a friend and I was searching for a more active legion, a legion that I could call my "family.."

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: I guess I would describe the Second Law like a if I had a child. There are good times and bad times that I would go through with my child, but the love that I show for it keeps me connected to that "child" and I would do anything to protect it. There would be no way I would want any harm done. Instead I would teach the child to grow, so that they may shine "brightly", such as the pride of a legionary and the glory of a guild.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizenship Application [A] 30w04xyCitizenship Application [A] Crafts11Citizenship Application [A] Parchm10Citizenship Application [A] 2j5h2fb

Citizenship Application [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application [A]   Citizenship Application [A] I_icon_minitime17/06/13, 11:38 pm

Hey Ely, good to see you on here. Though, as someone who is already a member of the legion you needn't to apply here as well -- its only for those who are not invited to the legion by an officer yet would like to join Razz
Nontheless, 't was nice you did: it helps fill up the application section and I liked your take on the second law.

Soo..accepted! Off to the secret areas you go Wink
Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application [A]
Page 1 of 1