Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citizenship application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Citizenship application. Empty
PostSubject: Citizenship application.   Citizenship application. I_icon_minitime12/11/13, 03:34 am

In-Game Name: Haraka
Country (optional): Australia
Class / Level: Chanter/65

Referral: Don't have a referral apart from aion forums
Past Legions: None
Reason(s) for quitting: N/A

Why do you want to join Regias?: It looks like it can be alot of fun and sounds like it is a nice play to get along with others and have fun while playing aion

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: The second law is set in place so that there is no drama in the legion and in the chat and enforces a rule to not hack/bot/glitch aion in any shape or form.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizenship application. 30w04xyCitizenship application. Crafts11Citizenship application. Parchm10Citizenship application. 2j5h2fb

Citizenship application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizenship application.   Citizenship application. I_icon_minitime12/11/13, 06:36 pm

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your application! I believe you're good to go, so here´s your welcome song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s (special for all Australian members Razz)

While you try to get a hold of our in-game officers for a legion invite, I have fixed your forum permissions. Be sure to check out the [Newcomer's Square] for the names of our officers, introductions, etc. as well as the [Legion HQ] for important info and other legion-related business (https://regias.forumotion.net/f12-regias-legion-hq)

Enjoy your stay!

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down

Citizenship application.
Page 1 of 1