Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citizenship Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Citizenship Application Empty
PostSubject: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application I_icon_minitime16/09/13, 02:34 am

In-Game Name: Shaddia
Country (optional): United States
Class / Level: 1/Scout (I plan on being 10 by the end of tonight)

Referral:Aion Forums
Past Legions: N/A

Why do you want to join Regias?:I love to have friends to play games with and this Legion seems like a perfect group of people that could really improve the gameplay experience. I also love to be part of a group such as raids or pvp parties. All in all, It is mainly the fact that I love to make new friends and this is perfect!

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Don't cause trouble and Do what is right and create an environment/community that others want to be a part of.
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Citizenship Application 2zqzj3bCitizenship Application 30w04xyCitizenship Application Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application I_icon_minitime16/09/13, 05:44 pm

Hello and welcome to the family, Shaddia! Your application has been approved and Vanland will take care of the forum permission shortly.

In the meantime, please check out our Newcomer's Square and Legion HQ sections for useful information about the game and the legion. Also, the Regias Academy contains a few guides that might come in handy and The First Quarters also holds interesting topics. I see you chose the Scout class. If you chose to follow the Ranger subclass, I've put up a guide which I hope will be of help.

Looking forward to meeting you in game ^.^
Kassi
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizenship Application 30w04xyCitizenship Application Crafts11Citizenship Application Parchm10Citizenship Application 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application I_icon_minitime18/09/13, 05:38 pm

Greetings!

Your forum permissions have been fixed. Contact either Lhyss or Penuel (in-game) for an invite, seeing as they are the most active players at the moment. If you are below lv20, you can send a friend invite (V -> Add) and include it concerns a legion invite Smile

See ya around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Application   Citizenship Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application
Page 1 of 1