Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Roamer of Lands

Application request Empty
PostSubject: Application request   Application request I_icon_minitime28/01/16, 10:30 pm

In-Game Name: Zeev
Game: Blade&Soul
Level / Class: 4/Lyn Blade Dancer
Country or Timezone (optional): GMT+2

Why do you want to join Regias?: From what I have read it is a friendly and easygoing guild. I wanted to have fun playing with more people without having pre-defined 'goals' and my once-in-2-weeks ability pretty much blocked every possibility. Until I have seen THIS-AWESOME-GUILD.
What are Regias' "golden" three rules? (found under tl;dr version) * :
Leave drama at the door
Respect and be Respected
Responsibility: The Game

Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Application request 30w04xyApplication request Crafts11Application request Parchm10Application request 2j5h2fb

Application request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application request   Application request I_icon_minitime29/01/16, 07:15 pm

Howdy,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your application. Although it is short, it is concise and definitely speaks for your enthusiasm for the guild. I think it is good to go, so I've given you your permissions Smile Be sure to sign into the roster of your choice and check out our Newcomer's Guide for all kinds of useful stuff.

The reason why this one took a bit longer to approve was because we had to discuss it among the officers in some greater detail first. More text is usually always better around these parts, and tends to result in a faster approval. Nevertheless, it's approved so welcome on board.

Will see you around Smile
Back to top Go down

Application request
Page 1 of 1