Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request Citizenship :) [R]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Request Citizenship :) [R] Empty
PostSubject: Request Citizenship :) [R]   Request Citizenship :) [R] I_icon_minitime26/08/13, 05:28 am

In-Game Name: ...Lore
Country (optional): ...Australia
Class / Level: ...Songweaver/56

Referral: ...Saw your post on Aion Forums
Past Legions: ... I'm still on my old one OCAU (OverClockerAUstralia) Smile
Reason(s) for quitting: ...My legion is empty I'm the only one there still playing everybody left for GW2...I tried it too but did not like it and came back to Aion.

Why do you want to join Regias?: ... I need nice people to talk to and play with, I like company, your Legion is the one that looks like my old one....hopefully not all will leave for a new game! O.o

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: ... Really nice!

PS. I thought I did apply to join yesterday .... me getting too old perhaps? SCARY!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Request Citizenship :) [R] 30w04xyRequest Citizenship :) [R] Crafts11Request Citizenship :) [R] Parchm10Request Citizenship :) [R] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Request Citizenship :) [R]   Request Citizenship :) [R] I_icon_minitime26/08/13, 09:14 am

Greetings!

I just saw your comment to our thread on the Aion NA forum. Was about to reply that applications go through our forum, not the Aion NA thread, but since you already did so now you were one step ahead of us Razz

With regards to your application: it's almost good go, but before I can accept it you'll need to elaborate on "Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words". Basically, you have to repeat the content of this rule in your own words. Once you've edited that bit in your application I believe you're good to go Smile

Meanwhile, here's our welcome song for new Australian members:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Request Citizenship :) [R] 30w04xyRequest Citizenship :) [R] Crafts11Request Citizenship :) [R] Parchm10Request Citizenship :) [R] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Request Citizenship :) [R]   Request Citizenship :) [R] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 11:29 am

Due to a lack of participation from the applicant and additional circumstances we have decided to reject this application.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request Citizenship :) [R]   Request Citizenship :) [R] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request Citizenship :) [R]
Page 1 of 1