Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] Empty
PostSubject: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 01:14 am

In-Game Name: Maxhybrid
Country (optional): USA
Class / Level: Ranger. Currently he is level 23.

Referral: None
Past Legions: None
Reason(s) for quitting: None

Why do you want to join Regias?: I would like to join Regias because from what I can read, you all seem like a mature crowd.

A little about me: I am 23 and just started working a brand new job that demands most of my attention. I just started Aion free-to-play a few nights back. Currently I can get on for a few hours each night. I am really just looking for a mature group to interact with.

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Your Second Law reads like an ethical code that I have held since I can remember. You don't pass your stress and hostility onto anyone. I do things the right and fun way. Cheating isn't fun, it makes it boring.  Ultimately your Second Law reads as the old saying, treat people the way you would want to be treated.
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 2j5h2fbCitizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 01:49 am

sup dude and welcome 2 aion and regias hope your accepted did u have another other questions about the guild and whats your fav thing about aion so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 01:53 am

So far its fun. Ranger is more fun than a cleric I had on Infinite Aion years and years ago, but in a different way. It doesn't seem too hard to get levels for at least the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 2j5h2fbCitizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 02:24 am

leveling is easy enough if your just trying 2 grind levels out i have a guide set up

https://regias.forumotion.net/t303-basic-leveling-guide

and if you have any ncoin at lv 30 you can get a Innocent Merek Egg it's like 5$ very very worth it

and if you feed them than they will give u ethier 50% 100% or 200% xp cards that last for 1 hour and u can get one from it 1 a hour so for 30 days u get perma xp increase it has the highest chance of giving 100% than 200% and 50% is the lowest chance of getting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 02:37 am

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it!
Back to top Go down
Thargor
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Thargor

Chanter (Aion) Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] Medal211Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 2zqzj3b Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] Aion0411Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] Crafts11Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 12:49 pm

Hello Maxhybrid, and welcome!

Subject to Vanland's confirmation ("Miirei" in Aion) I would say approved, and welcome! I'll friend you and try to catch you online if I can.

If you have any questions at all, I or another officer are usually available to help.

see you!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 30w04xyCitizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] Crafts11Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] Parchm10Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 03:06 pm

Greetings!

Your application has been approved. Your forum permissions have been fixed, and you can now access the [Newcomer's Square]. There you will find the names of our officers who you can contact for an invite, as well as several other activities for new members. Since you are below lv45, you are eligible to receive free AION items in return for some posts on the forum here, so be sure to look into this offer. It's the topic called "Newbie Incentives".
Link: https://regias.forumotion.net/f15-newcomer-s-square

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 09:06 pm

welcome 2 the Legion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime21/11/13, 09:30 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay in Regias Smile
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 06:17 am

Welkom Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 30w04xyCitizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] Crafts11Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] Parchm10Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 09:58 am

User is now in the legion and is, presumably, enjoying his stay Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 12:59 pm

yep he and i got on TS for a while this morning really cool guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]   Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Request for Maxhybrid [A]
Page 1 of 1