Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A] Empty
PostSubject: Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A]   Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A] I_icon_minitime10/08/13, 12:09 am

In-Game Name: Clonas
Country (optional): USA
Class: Chanter
Level: 44

Referral: N/A
Past Legions: N/A
Reason(s) for quitting: N/A

Why do you want to join Regias?: I'm a fairly new player in Aion, and playing an MMO alone most times gets pretty boring.  Reading the description of your legion it seems like it's made up of laid back and mature members.  I am a team player and would love to experience more of Aion with a stable legion.

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: It's common sense in an MMO, always treat others as you would want to be treated.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A] 30w04xyClonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A] Crafts11Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A] Parchm10Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A]   Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A] I_icon_minitime10/08/13, 10:58 am

Greetings,

Thanks for your application! I indeed agree that playing alone is boring; a (good) group will allow you to get so much more out of your gaming experience. And that's just what we're here for, so you came to the right place Wink

Accepted, your forum permissions are all set. Be sure to visit the [Newcomer's Square] section for useful information, such as starting your stay, the names of who to contact for an invite, our newbie incentive program and more: https://regias.forumotion.net/f15-newcomer-s-square

Pride & Glory,

-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A]   Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A] I_icon_minitime12/08/13, 07:20 am

Welcome to our legion ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A]   Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clonas Lvl 44 Chanter App [A]
Page 1 of 1