Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Daily "The Weather.." Thread

Go down 
+2
Kassidiy
ReylandAZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) The Daily "The Weather.." Thread 30w04xyThe Daily "The Weather.." Thread Crafts11The Daily "The Weather.." Thread Parchm10The Daily "The Weather.." Thread 2j5h2fb

The Daily "The Weather.." Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime20/06/13, 10:48 am

Simple idea, describe what the weather over there is like at this moment. And come back to to do every day, or whenever you feel like it.

Mind-Warm, Light-Gray sky, slight sunrays coming through, no wind.
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) The Daily "The Weather.." Thread 2zqzj3bThe Daily "The Weather.." Thread 30w04xyThe Daily "The Weather.." Thread Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime20/06/13, 12:07 pm

You can say it's a perfect day to go to the beach here. Very warm, 28 degrees C, barely any wind at all and crystal clear sky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) The Daily "The Weather.." Thread 30w04xyThe Daily "The Weather.." Thread Crafts11The Daily "The Weather.." Thread Parchm10The Daily "The Weather.." Thread 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime21/06/13, 02:21 pm

Gray with few spots of blue; rainy / slight wind. ~15 degrees C. It's a bit like a fall day.

Following the warm weather over the last few days we may now be getting 2~3 of these days to compensate. In the Netherlands, good weather is rare, and when it happens it's usually balanced out with bad weather coming next xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime03/07/13, 05:16 pm

Sunny days here in Greece with temperatures going often above 30oC and moisture. Lately have picked up some winds but in all a nice time to get baked under the sun.
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime07/07/13, 10:17 pm

Hi guys, I usually don't comment on weather. However , it is extremely hot right now....I swear I'm dying Sad. 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius !) and EVEN BETTER. IT'S HUMIDDDDDD~ Not dry heat, no not that, HUMID HEAT..........To make matters worse, the sun directly hits my rooms (so it's actually hotter in my room than outside! just great). On the other hand, I'm starting work tomorrow so I hopefully can get my paycheck in 2 weeks. :3
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime08/07/13, 11:01 am

Sunny day at the office... Like 25 degrees celius outside and like 30 degrees celius inside :x 
Until the AC turns on and gets freezin cold inside pale 
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime10/07/13, 11:15 am

After two sunny days it's now mainly cloudy, with a rather tense / warm atmosphere. I don't like this kind of weather, it makes me feel restless.
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime10/07/13, 09:59 pm

These days have been getting cooler, although my 25 minute walk to work leaves me feeling like I'm one fire. T.T Thankful for AC. :3
Back to top Go down
Avazy
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Avazy

The Daily "The Weather.." Thread 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime17/07/13, 01:46 pm

It's been rainy here, surprisingly.  Usually Oklahoma gets nothing but tons of sun and 105 F+ temps in the summer.  It looks like the rain has moved on though, so back to 100+ days.  /sadface
Back to top Go down
Hulkit
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime19/07/13, 03:48 pm

middle east , freaking hot during summer lol :x 
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime19/07/13, 04:09 pm

I've never seen a sky so blue .. a sun so bright .. /melts

On the good side, I'm right near a pond. The wind, water and trees add a cool feeling to it.
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime22/07/13, 08:21 am

Bleh freakin hot at this time already.. it's like 30 degrees celcius
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime22/07/13, 09:04 am

mal3bolgia wrote:
Bleh freakin hot at this time already.. it's like 30 degrees celcius

This. I'm near Rotterdam, but damn, this weather is HOT lol. 11am and already friggin 30-35C outside. Time to camp behind the PC with all windows closed and all ACs blasting away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily "The Weather.." Thread   The Daily "The Weather.." Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily "The Weather.." Thread
Page 1 of 1