Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to Join a Friendly Legion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking to Join a Friendly Legion Empty
PostSubject: Looking to Join a Friendly Legion   Looking to Join a Friendly Legion I_icon_minitime09/04/15, 11:50 pm

In-Game Name / IGN: Rennisa
Game: Aion
Level / Class: 18 / Aethertech
Country / Timezone (optional): USA, EST

Referral: ...
Why do you want to join Regias?: I am looking for a friendly legion with a welcoming atmosphere. I am new to the game (well I did play for the first month at launch), I will also be looking to have my wife join with me as well (once she makes her character).

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words*: Respect and understanding go a long way in life let alone in the atmosphere of a guild / legion in any game. I've been playing MMO's since EverQuest back in the old days of July, 2000. A strong sense of community, mutual understanding, and respect are what I intend to always bring to the table and I am happy to see that it is an integral part of this community. Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Looking to Join a Friendly Legion 30w04xyLooking to Join a Friendly Legion Crafts11Looking to Join a Friendly Legion Parchm10Looking to Join a Friendly Legion 2j5h2fb

Looking to Join a Friendly Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join a Friendly Legion   Looking to Join a Friendly Legion I_icon_minitime10/04/15, 12:28 am

Greetings,

Thanks for your application. Sounds to me like you're all rearing to go so I'll just approve this and welcome you on board Smile Our Newcomer's Guide will guide you through everything you need to know to get off to a good start: https://regias.forumotion.net/t44-welcome-to-regias-newcomer-s-guide

--ReylandAZ
Back to top Go down

Looking to Join a Friendly Legion
Page 1 of 1