Roamer of Lands

Ranger (Aion)

PostSubject: Request to Join   27/08/15, 08:53 pm

In-Game Name (IGN)  [Noktoo]
Game  [Aion]
Class / Level  [Ranger / 13 ATM]
Country or Timezone [US, EST]

Referral [ Forum post regarding recruitment]
Why do you want to join Regias? [I am looking for a good, fun and mature guild that I can join to play around my own schedule and not feel rushed or obligated to grind or do raids all the time. I enjoy helping others out when I can. I am new to Aion but not new to online gaming so I may ask a lot of questions but not ask for stuff (not cool). I started a toon, a week ago, on Israphel server and made it to level 27 (Cleric). I could not find a guild that appealed to me there. I read some forums and it was suggested to switch to Siel. Now I am leveling a Ranger. I may move My cleric over but have not decided yet.]

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words [Act like a responsible adult, seek perfection of character, be sincere and honest and control bad temper,]

Thanks for considering me,
Noktu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join   27/08/15, 11:16 pm

Greetings,

I have made some minor changes to your application since the code was broken -- should be displaying properly now Smile

Your application itself was plenty fine, so I have approved it. Our Newcomer's Guide will further guide you through everything you need to know: http://regias.forumotion.net/t44-welcome-to-regias-newcomer-s-guide

Since things in the in-game guild and game itself are pretty quiet at the moment, now would be a good time to explore everything we have on the forum too.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Request to Join
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1