Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for fun active Legion [A]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for fun active Legion [A] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for fun active Legion [A]   Looking for fun active Legion [A] I_icon_minitime08/10/14, 07:23 pm

In-Game Name: Zanthis
Game: Aion Elyos SL
Level / Class: lvl 47 / Templar  (my first and only character on SL thus far)
Country/Timezone (optional): USA / CST

Referral: Aion forums
Past Legions / Reason(s) for quitting: Cannot remember name right now, been in so short of time.  Wanting more active friendly legion.

Why do you want to join the Regias Project?: Looking for fun active Legion.

Describe Regias' Second Rule in your own words*: Treating other well, as you would want to be treated!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Looking for fun active Legion [A] 30w04xyLooking for fun active Legion [A] Crafts11Looking for fun active Legion [A] Parchm10Looking for fun active Legion [A] 2j5h2fb

Looking for fun active Legion [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun active Legion [A]   Looking for fun active Legion [A] I_icon_minitime08/10/14, 11:44 pm

Greetings,

Welcome to our humble forum and thanks for your application. I think you're good to go, so I'll just approve this and send you on your way Smile You can reach either of the officers found here (regias.forumotion.net/t35-aion-guild-info-in-game-officers) for an invite -- though I do recommend picking someone from around your timezone to maximize the chances of catching one x]

Pride & Glory,
--ReylandAZ
Back to top Go down

Looking for fun active Legion [A]
Page 1 of 1