Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) 30w04xy[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) Crafts11[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) Parchm10[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) 2j5h2fb

[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) Empty
PostSubject: [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I)   [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) I_icon_minitime23/02/15, 04:29 pm

/edit: All spots filled. Thanks for applying!

Greetings, Regians!

We are looking for 2 more members to join us on the AION officer team.
If you are interested, send me a PM using the button below with your application.
Your (brief) application should contain the following:

• Why you want to become an officer for the RC.
  • Why you think you would be a good addition to the officer team / better addition than someone else.
  • Your timezone (or country), as well as your level/class.

Requirements:

• Must be (fairly) active in Aion
  • Good English
  • No negative record within the legion or on AION (e.g. not called out for ninja looting, being notorious for drama etc.)

There is no deadline. Applications remain open until we have selected two.
We will contact you if you are one of them.

As a Centurion, you will gain access to the Officer Section on the forum. It contains a useful guide which outlines everything you need.

Your first two weeks will be a trial period, during which the others officers will see how you are doing as a Centurion.

Looking forward to your submissions Smile

Click this icon to send your application!
[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) I_icon_email

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 09/07/15, 02:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) 30w04xy[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) Crafts11[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) Parchm10[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I)   [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) I_icon_minitime24/02/15, 11:25 pm

Abyssalium has applied and has been approved! Welcome to our newest addition to the team Smile

We have one spot left.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I)   [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) I_icon_minitime02/03/15, 12:16 pm

Greetings!

We have received two additional applications ever since Abyss' appointment as Centurion. The idea is that we wait until the end of this week (7th March) before making the call. Applications remain open until then. NA/Asia based applicants will have an advantage.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I)   [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) I_icon_minitime08/03/15, 01:15 pm

Applications are now closed.

We will discuss and get back to those who have been selected somewhere during the coming week Smile
Thanks for your interest.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I)   [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) I_icon_minitime26/03/15, 03:27 pm

Greetings,

We have reviewed all applications. We have made our choices, but the appointments have been postponed for a bit. As you may have noticed, with the game growing dormant our memberbase, too, has been shrinking to the point where we think it would be best for our current officer team to try and turn the current situation around first. We want to prevent situations where all active members are officers, or we have 1 officer per 5 members.

Once the time is there, we will reach out to those who have applied. For the time being, though, please continue to enjoy the legion as we await that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I)   [Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Aion] Centurion Applications/Promotions (Round I)
Page 1 of 1