Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing the Honorary Regian System!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Introducing the Honorary Regian System! 30w04xyIntroducing the Honorary Regian System! Crafts11Introducing the Honorary Regian System! Parchm10Introducing the Honorary Regian System! 2j5h2fb

Introducing the Honorary Regian System! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime06/01/14, 12:01 am

Greetings, Regians!

As of today we are introducing a new feature in the legion, the Honorary Regian status! This is a special status awarded to veteran members who have greatly contributed to the legion during their stay and comes with several forum & in-game benefits. Be a good member, and see yourself rewarded one day! Smile

Visit the following link to find out more:
https://regias.forumotion.net/t363-becoming-a-honorary-regian
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime07/01/14, 01:10 pm

oeeew look pwetty! Surprised 
Back to top Go down
AioNare
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AioNare

Gladiator (Aion) Introducing the Honorary Regian System! 2j5h2fbIntroducing the Honorary Regian System! 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime08/01/14, 10:18 am

Cool  Very Happy Surprised 
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Introducing the Honorary Regian System! 30w04xyIntroducing the Honorary Regian System! Crafts11Introducing the Honorary Regian System! Parchm10Introducing the Honorary Regian System! 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime10/01/14, 12:21 am

Thank you, Thank you.

Expressing their support of this idea already got mal3bolgia & AioNare one step closer to Honorary Regian status. Learn from their example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime10/01/14, 01:25 am

Hmmz interesting then, another toon in legion
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Introducing the Honorary Regian System! Pumpki10Introducing the Honorary Regian System! 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime10/01/14, 07:51 am

Seems both stupid and awesome to me... :x
Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) Introducing the Honorary Regian System! Pumpki10Introducing the Honorary Regian System! 2j5h2fbIntroducing the Honorary Regian System! 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime20/01/14, 12:17 pm

Its good to see such a system. We might get less afk peoples and more dedication from people Very Happy. Love to see this and i wonder how this will work out in the future Very Happy.

Well thought VanLand.
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime20/01/14, 03:57 pm

DonPaco wrote:
Its good to see such a system. We might get less afk peoples and more dedication from people Very Happy. Love to see this and i wonder how this will work out in the future Very Happy.

Well thought VanLand.

Slijmbal  lol! rofl 
Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) Introducing the Honorary Regian System! Pumpki10Introducing the Honorary Regian System! 2j5h2fbIntroducing the Honorary Regian System! 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime20/01/14, 05:42 pm

mal3bolgia wrote:
DonPaco wrote:

Well thought VanLand.

Slijmbal  lol! rofl 

What about that first reply ?  albino
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime21/01/14, 11:22 am

DonPaco wrote:
mal3bolgia wrote:
DonPaco wrote:

Well thought VanLand.

Slijmbal  lol! rofl 

What about that first reply ?  albino

thats just the truth Very Happy jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Honorary Regian System!   Introducing the Honorary Regian System! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Honorary Regian System!
Page 1 of 1