Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other games you are currently playing and/or have played

Go down 
+10
Pomme
slow
Qbecks
AioNare
mal3bolgia
Eirtae
Nobelie
Kassidiy
ReylandAZ
Ryan / Pritst
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 2j5h2fbOther games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 30w04xy

Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime02/12/13, 07:50 pm

and behind that powerful woman is another man blackmailing her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AioNare
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AioNare

Gladiator (Aion) Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 2j5h2fbOther games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03/12/13, 09:43 am

Started gaming since I was like 10? Too many games to remember but i will list those i can recall.

Maplestory, Gunbound, Shattered Galaxy, Wolf team, Black shot, Dota 1 & 2, World of Kung Fu, Battle Of Immortals, Dragon Nest, Diablo III.

Currently not gaming, but waiting for release of Yulgang 2 Sea. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 2j5h2fbOther games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03/12/13, 08:09 pm

how far did u get in maplestory?
Back to top Go down
AioNare
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AioNare

Gladiator (Aion) Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 2j5h2fbOther games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime04/12/13, 02:45 am

Furthest was a Demon Avenger Lv175
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 30w04xyOther games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 Crafts11Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 Parchm10Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 03:11 pm

While going through my old HDD I stumbled upon a list of titles I've tried at one point.

Quote :
OGame, Dream Of Mirror Online, Holic Online, Holic 2/Cloud Nine, ASDA Story, Nostale, Scions of Fate, Deco, Tales of Pirates, Florensia, Ether Saga Online, Luna/Luna+, Perfect World, Fiesta, Mabinogi, Aika, Karos, S4League, Soul of Ultimate Nation, Kingdom Heroes, Martial Empires, Grand Fantasia, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, World of Warcraft, Forsaken World, Loong, Aion, TERA

Those were the days.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 17/04/15, 01:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 08:32 pm

i see wow on that list u just lost 4 points very sad
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 30w04xyOther games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 Crafts11Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 Parchm10Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 09:01 pm

Ryan / Pritst wrote:
i see wow on that list u just lost 4 points very sad

2 months on a private server (casually) because some folks I knew were all hot for it.
Personally I never fully understood the hype behind this game.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 17/04/15, 01:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 09:16 pm

thats not as bad than
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 Pumpki10Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 09:36 pm

Am I the only one here who has never played WoW at all? o.o

The only MMO I've played before I came to Aion was Fiesta Online.A game with cute graphics and ok community.At least before it completely turned P2W. ._.
Aion would've been my first MMO ever,but it was P2P at the time I discovered it's existence. Razz
I play a lot of Sonic games,been my favourite since childhood.
I also played Skyrim for a long time...
And Touhou.Oh Touhou. Best shooter games in the universe with amazing stories,characters and music,all based on the japanese culture/mythology. <3
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime09/12/13, 11:49 pm

i never played wow
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/12/13, 01:16 pm

I never played the real wow...
only on private servers that will fail after 100+ users online with teremai Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/12/13, 12:02 am

And boxes that drops level 35+ gear on a level 6 toon Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/12/13, 08:44 am

lol private servers are win if there popular Smile
Back to top Go down
Qbecks
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/12/13, 03:46 pm

I played WoW for few years: started short before first expansion was published and ended as I found AION. I enjoyed it a lot and that for many reasons:

1) Game Mechanic - well described, well researched. I always knew exactly how much magical accuracy I need and for what. Not guessing like in Aion (I have almost 2100 m.acc. and it happens from time to time that mob lvl 55 resist my spell)

2) Community - idk what you heard about it, but on my server ("Die Nachtwache") people were much more mature then on "Siel". Ofc there were some occasional flames on trade channel, but really no compare to our LFG.

3) Character customization - whole 3 trees to play with to find optimal set-up for tasks you wanted to perform.

4) Game customization - plenty of addons: making new UI, watching prices at broker, setting warnings for any event - you name it - it's doable with addons in WoW.

5) Almost no RNG involved - ofc there were some randomness, but by far not so prominent like in Aion. For example no stress while socketing.

6) Very few bots. (no idea why Aion has no "report gold sellers" option.)

7) No pay2win. (I know - Aion is free 2 play so it needs some reasons to spend money on it, but League of Legends is also f2p and has not such issues.)

8 ) Good in-game support. Not that Aion support is bad, it's ok from my experience, but having support in-game makes things easier.

9) Way better programmed then Aion, the game is much more reliable: if you pressed a key to start some action you could be sure that your char will perform it. (Is anybody in Aion having char 50+ who didn't die because of failed wings opening?)

10) No skins - I know many of you will not like it, but having no skins has good sides: you know if enemy player is bad "S" geared or just got to max level and works on equipment. And if you like to look good, you have to be good player and 'earn' it.

Somebody could ask why I don't play WoW if it's so great - it's easy: I got bored and some good friends of mine stopped playing. The graphic is also worse then in Aion and even nymphs are wearing bra in WoW. But after longer break with MMOs I decided to take get back to Aion and not WoW, it has some terrible drawbacks but it's still great game (when it works Smile).

Regards,
Q.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/12/13, 05:43 pm

Nice words Becks, afterall it's still there with a very big player base.
Atleast that would say something imo.
Sometimes I miss the functions you could use in Wow to make the game look like and work like you want it (addons).
You can do to in Aion but with restrictions.
The thing that kept me from Wow was the P2P and the fact that I didn't play at all.
Now in Aion it doesn't matter if you don't play for a few days or weeks so you don't waste money for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Qbecks
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/12/13, 10:56 pm

Yeah, it was my point too. If I pay for month, I want to use that time which results in playing bit too much. Had same thing with World of Tanks.
Back to top Go down
slow
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

slow

Templar (Aion) Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/02/14, 12:32 am

Right now i'm into FF14. It's such an amazing game with such nostalgia feeling for the series fans. It's visually beautiful and has a nice story on it. Quest are simple and some even fun. It's a really relaxing game and worth trying.
If anyone is up to it, you can find me by "Syreni Vanart" at "Gilgamesh" server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/02/14, 08:14 pm

I've seen this game at a friend, it's nice indeed but the monthly fee is holding me back.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/04/15, 01:56 pm

Currently not playing anything at all. The revivals of the classics I was highly anticipating (Dream of Mirror, Florensia) were disappointments, and there isn't a thing to in AION until 4.8. Any suggestions?

Levelling must be quest-based with decent graphics and a fairly active playerbase.
Was thinking GW2 but it somehow doesn't seem to appeal that much. Blade & Soul was cancelled, Tera..been there done that.
Back to top Go down
Pomme
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Ranger (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/04/15, 11:17 am

Have you tried ArcheAge? Razz
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/04/15, 11:33 am

Pomme wrote:
Have you tried ArcheAge? Razz
Not yet. Seems like I've got some research to do .. the graphics look like something I could get behind, at least Razz
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 30w04xyOther games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 Crafts11Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/04/15, 07:56 am

I dont like any other mmorpg except Aion. Before that I was playing Lineage 2. I've tried a lot of them but there is no other game to fulfill my taste for a perfect combination between a good story and best graphics. From time to time I play MU Online, mostly for testing, when some of my friends opens a new server.

I usually try most of the game releases but finish only the ones that makes me a good impression. My all time favorite remains Mafia (the first one) and I'm still playing it, followed from short distance by Syberia and GTA IV. After that, comes the series of Need for Speed, Call of Duty and Medal of Honor.

Currently because of lack of time, besides Aion I'm playing only GTA V, but I must take a vacation soon, to play them both properly.

Future games waiting to try and play: Guild Wars 2, Syberia 3, Half Life 3, next NFS, next Command & Conquer.
Back to top Go down
TeeLicious
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

TeeLicious

Gladiator (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/04/15, 02:09 pm

Right now I'm playing GTA V online
Back to top Go down
Pomme
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Ranger (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03/05/15, 09:50 pm

Well I would give AA a try if you have the time. The graphics are so nice that I have more trouble running it than Aion! The races look cool, the game has a lot of cool items, cool mounts and stuff. Huge on leveling crafts. You would have to invest a lot of time to level that stuff and maybe even some money if you have no issues with that. However, the game is free and you can actually earn enough in-game gold to put yourself on the same level as paying players, so I really like that. Oh and you can be any class you want at anytime.. you just need to invest time to relevel skills and regear and whatnot but this seemed cool to me too. I just never got into it, I usually stick to one game and I was still on and off Aion at the time so it was hard to split my already lacking time between the two. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pomme
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Ranger (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03/05/15, 09:51 pm

I am also hearing nice things about GTA V, but I don't play those types of games really. The only GTA I played was Vice City and all I did was play as a taxi driver or I would deliver pizzas on my scooter...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other games you are currently playing and/or have played   Other games you are currently playing and/or have played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other games you are currently playing and/or have played
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next