Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Snowma12[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Book-i11[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Crafts11[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime21/08/15, 06:18 am

Hey guys! Very Happy

So lately i've been testing out the RU private server for BnS to get a general feel for the game, and really liking it, i decided that i might as well test out an official server. I ended up going with the Taiwan server, and so far i'm loving the game even more @.@ it's much more up to date and has better ping for me (aussie ping Sad ) and the english patch is actually pretty good when it comes to understanding eveything (mob names, items, skills tree etc.)

That being said if anyone would care to join me i'll post the links to the download guide below Razz It might server as a good 'practice' or test run for the legion i guess? and since i'm new to regias i'll be able to get to know you guys more and have some fun Very Happy

Registration and Download Guide:

http://pohwaran.com/blade-and-soul-taiwan-account-creation-guide/

English Patch Overview and Guide:

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/107044-project-izanami-tw-translation/

Windows 10 Compatability Error Fix:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/3f5cgk/bns_and_windows_10/

So if anyone's joining me or has questions leave a reply Laughing  

Server:萬夫莫敵
IGN: Saenokami
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] 30w04xy[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Crafts11[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime21/08/15, 04:47 pm

The game is simply beautiful. I can wait for our EU/NA version. Unreal Engine looks and performs much better than CryEngine used for Aion. And that's not all, the future NC Soft games will use the latest Unreal Engine 4, so gear up your computers Very Happy

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't like the game interface and controls, but for sure they can be managed.
Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Snowma12[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Book-i11[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Crafts11[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime22/08/15, 12:21 am

Yeah i really love the design of the game it really is beautiful! I only hope that they preserve every last aspect of that for EU/NA. And yeah the interface is something that i wouldn't prefer but i can live with it, still needa mess around with the UI movement and scaling options. The controls take some getting use to but all in all the gameplay is quite fun one you do Very Happy

Btw i really like the look of you character Laughing (btw its ctrl+X to toggle UI)

Quote :
[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] SHlUt3R

Gonna be so sad at NA release Sad getting so obsessed with warlock and her skill animations and she's not a release class D:
Back to top Go down
Eternal
BnS Officer Corps
Veteran (EU Branch)

Eternal

Gunslinger (Aion) [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Snowma12[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Crafts11[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime22/08/15, 05:42 pm

Damn it, you have tempted me!! Very Happy
Now i gotta try this out (once i find some time that is).
Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime27/08/15, 01:38 pm

Getting further into the game and i'm pretty sure i found the most beautiful place! it's a story location so i won't spoil anything :x

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Overall i don't think there's anything extremely off-putting in the game. I'm trying to learn about all of the different systems (guilds, cratfing/gathering etc) so i can share it with you guys for release, so i might post some stuff about it if no one else has. Looking forward to it even more now since i've had a taste Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] 30w04xy[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Crafts11[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime27/08/15, 01:47 pm

Is that the Tree of Life from Lineage 2? Elves town.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] 30w04xy[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Crafts11[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Parchm10[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime29/08/15, 12:49 pm

Saenokami wrote:
Overall i don't think there's anything extremely off-putting in the game. I'm trying to learn about all of the different systems (guilds, cratfing/gathering etc) so i can share it with you guys for release, so i might post some stuff about it if no one else has. Looking forward to it even more now since i've had a taste Very Happy
That's good to hear, do keep us updated Smile I've held off on trying it out because I feel it'd ruin the CB/OB experience for me (I know myself Razz)
Back to top Go down
Tibs
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

Tibs

Spiritmaster (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime17/09/15, 12:07 am

I'm playing BnS TW right on my Kun BM, named Nyra. After following this Guide successfully, that is.
Do we have a group or Guild or something like that in there?
Just Lv 1, was playing Russian Private BnS.
Will definitely play on West Release and willing to help our Guild out!

Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime17/09/15, 01:27 am

Tibs wrote:
I'm playing BnS TW right on my Kun BM, named Nyra. After following this Guide successfully, that is.
Do we have a group or Guild or something like that in there?
Just Lv 1, was playing Russian Private BnS.
Will definitely play on West Release and willing to help our Guild out!

Currently there is no guild, but I can make one if we have a few people already on the tw server just as a test guild and a way to stay in touch on there more Very Happy  You can find me on the 萬夫莫敵 server. I'll add you if you're on.
Back to top Go down
Tibs
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

Tibs

Spiritmaster (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime17/09/15, 03:17 am

Well... I joined the first server out of the 15 available with names I can't read Razz
I also joined the Blue Faction.
:V
Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime23/09/15, 05:34 am

Just reached level 50HM1 on warlock Very Happy would've only taken a couple of days to reach level cap but was too busy exploring everything. So seeing that the level cap for NA release is 45 it should be easy for people to cap in 2-3 days, assuming you don't stop to farm anything Razz (only road block is weapon evolution) Overall i'd say the leveling process is linear but not in a bad way, in a rather convenient way, players don't feel lost at all and quests aren't scattered all over the world. The story is also really great! I couldn't understand the dialogue but the cutscenes were translated which was enough to understand the story (so many feels in act 4  Sad

CBT is closing in now and i can't wait to play with you guys! I can already tell you'll really enjoy your stay in BnS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] 30w04xy[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Crafts11[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] Parchm10[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime04/10/15, 06:50 pm

Since people apparently have trouble finding this topic, I pinned it for easy reference Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]   [Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Playing on Blade & Soul TW [+English Patch]
Page 1 of 1