Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Aion stats Signature

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonPaco
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) Your Aion stats Signature Pumpki10Your Aion stats Signature 2j5h2fbYour Aion stats Signature 30w04xy

Your Aion stats Signature Empty
PostSubject: Your Aion stats Signature   Your Aion stats Signature I_icon_minitime20/09/13, 10:01 am

Guys,
i was looking for a signature which shows your ingame stats. And i saw some people "stole" my sig Laughing . So i wanted to share the signature creator .Well i found 2.

This signature creator is pretty simple and shows your name, legion, level and stats. You have to remake the sig every 30 days if i'm right. The link is:

http://sig.hypernics.hu/#

The second one i found was on a German site. It shows the same as the other one. Only in German if im right. Problem is that it won't find my characters!!! I think the layout is better than the first one. IF ANYONE GOT IT TO WORK TELL ME! The link is:
http://sigs.gamona.de/aion/

good luck and have fun with it Smile

cheers,
paco
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Your Aion stats Signature 30w04xyYour Aion stats Signature Crafts11Your Aion stats Signature Parchm10Your Aion stats Signature 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Your Aion stats Signature   Your Aion stats Signature I_icon_minitime20/09/13, 10:56 am

I went ahead and borrowed the first site, thanks for sharing Razz

The second only works for Aion EU, and not even for all servers there. You can put it in English by selecting "Europa - Englisch" under "Land / Sprache". No way to make it work with Aion NA from what I have seen.
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Your Aion stats Signature   Your Aion stats Signature I_icon_minitime20/09/13, 11:17 am

hmm sharing.... Razz
Thnx bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Your Aion stats Signature Pumpki10Your Aion stats Signature 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Your Aion stats Signature   Your Aion stats Signature I_icon_minitime20/09/13, 04:47 pm

This is awesome o.o
Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Aion stats Signature   Your Aion stats Signature I_icon_minitime22/09/13, 08:29 pm

Thanks bru (from an other mo) for sharing Razz
Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) Your Aion stats Signature Pumpki10Your Aion stats Signature 2j5h2fbYour Aion stats Signature 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Your Aion stats Signature   Your Aion stats Signature I_icon_minitime23/09/13, 07:25 am

BTW, i got the full php code from that guys. If anyone knows how to program PHP i can share the code so we can customize the code so it would be more "Regias Corps"- like.

Just give me a call.
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Your Aion stats Signature   Your Aion stats Signature I_icon_minitime26/09/13, 07:11 am

I noticed that some ppl are using a fontcolor that isn't completely readable on the back picture Sad
Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

PostSubject: Re: Your Aion stats Signature   Your Aion stats Signature I_icon_minitime26/09/13, 08:50 am

Anyone with PHP knowledge? I got the code from that site creator. And i downloaded sort of the whole website xD. so if anyone can do this, you will get my code and can create our own signature maker based on the legion Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Aion stats Signature   Your Aion stats Signature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Aion stats Signature
Page 1 of 1