PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 aion 4.5 skillchanges

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DonPaco
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2013-09-16
Location : Spijkenisse, Netherlands
Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 10:04 am

Man on man what i wanted to see most. nerve the gunslingerrrrr:

Gunslinger
- "Anti-Enemy Fire I" now absorbs 30% damage dealt as HP. (Previously 50%).
- Increased cast time of "Shock and Awe" from 0.5 secs to 1.2 secs.
- Increased Cooldown time for "Frozen Blitz" from 16 seconds to 30 seconds.
- "Rapid Fire" now has a range of 25m.
- Decreased the Stun time of "Dazzling Fire" from 3 seconds to 1 second.
- Increased Cooldown on "Reload" from 30 seconds to 2minutes.

The rest of the classes:
Overal Class Changes
- Decreased the damage done by Magical Damage Godstones on MB based classes.
- Increased PvP defense on Plate and Chain classes.
- Increased PvP damage done by Leather and Cloth classes.
- Added a chance to resist a godstone by 50% after it has been proced.

Chanter
- "Leaping Flash I" now has a chance to Knockdown.
- "Crashing Strike I" now Stuns the target for 2 seconds.

Cleric
- Increased HP consumption and damage of "Land's Bargain I".
- Increased PvP damage of Stigma "Call Lighting" I, II, and III.
- Increased effectiveness of Stigma "Shatter Memory"

Spiritmaster
- Decreased Mana Consumption of all skills by 30%.
- Added Stigma "Shackle of Vulnerability II"

Sorc
- Decreased the duration of stigma "Wintry Armor" from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Increased damage of "Balaur Seeker I".
- Increased the amount of damage absorbed by "Thick Shield" and also added the effect of increased Magical Supression by 300.

Assassin
- Skill "Side Strike I" now has a chance to stun the target for 1 second.
- Decreased the Cooldown on Stigma "Dash and Slash" from 3 min to 2min.
- Increased damage on stigma "Searching Strike"

Ranger
- Stigma "Dialation Arrow" now has a range of 5 m.
- Decreased Cooldown on "Skybound Trap" from 2min to 1 min.

Gladiator
- Decreased Cooldown of "Ferocious Chop" from 3min to 2 min.
- Skill "Body Slice I" now silences the target for 3 seconds.

Not sure if this is reliable information tho!

_______________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2012-10-01
Location : ...on Mars
Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 01:04 pm

At least this way gunners can finally blend into the gameplay and not be the untimate PvP killing machine xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

avatar

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-10-01
Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 02:09 pm

Time to go back to my Sorc Razz

_______________________________

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonPaco
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2013-09-16
Location : Spijkenisse, Netherlands
Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 02:18 pm

It seems support (templar gladiator chanter and cleric) and dmg classes (sorc SM SW ranger Sin and gunner) will be seperated. Tho somehow i feel like this isn't a big advantage for the gladiator..

_______________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

avatar

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-10-01
Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 02:32 pm

DonPaco wrote:
It seems support (templar gladiator chanter and cleric) and dmg classes (sorc SM SW ranger Sin and gunner) will be seperated. Tho somehow i feel like this isn't a big advantage for the gladiator..
Gladiator can't get any worse, so it can only get better.

_______________________________

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mal3bolgia
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★★ Court Enforcer

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Holland / Netherlands
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 03:17 pm

awwwwh they nerved my wintry!

_______________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : Hungary
Songweaver (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 03:40 pm

1) Gunner nerf,yes!!! щ(ಥДಥщ) 
2) - Decreased the damage done by Magical Damage Godstones on MB based classes. -> Uuuu o.o
    - Increased PvP defense on Plate and Chain classes. -> yesss
    - Increased PvP damage done by Leather and Cloth classes. -> Oh god. (ー△ー)
    - Added a chance to resist a godstone by 50% after it has been proced. and Increased PvP damage of Stigma "Call Lighting" I, II, and III. -> YESSSS ヽ(;▽;)ノ
    - Skill "Body Slice I" now silences the target for 3 seconds. -> What the fuuuuuu----- ∑(O_O;)

_______________________________
There is a time to take damage,there is a time to deal it,
There is a time to ignore all else and do your best to heal it,
Then there is a time to laugh while they all
BURN.


Last edited by Nobelie on 20/11/13, 03:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mal3bolgia
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★★ Court Enforcer

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Holland / Netherlands
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 03:56 pm

DonPaco wrote:
Overal Class Changes
- Increased PvP damage done by Leather and Cloth classes.
I like the sound of 1 hit kills? lol!  like they don't do damage now:P

_______________________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2013-11-13
Location : Pandemonium
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 09:39 pm

so my sm takes 30% less mp now............. wtf.......... and does more damage

wait leather does more damage too........ they buffed gunslingers and nerfed them they just made it look like it was a nerf /cry oh well my sm and cleric get buffed Very Happy

_______________________________
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

avatar

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-10-01
Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   20/11/13, 11:27 pm

I am not too fond on the Cleric buffs .. advantages like these will only get more Clerics to forsake their prime role and start DPSing = less healers for instance .. which is already hard enough as it is.

Instead, Clerics need a nerf in their offensive abilities in order to encourage people back to the heal spec.

_______________________________

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2013-11-13
Location : Pandemonium
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 12:40 am

hey i'm making a dps cleric! Sad

and if u do that 2 clerics they lose all farming/solo capability's

but don't sorry i'll have a healing set too Smile

do we know when this takes effect?

_______________________________
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

avatar

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-10-01
Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 02:53 pm

4.5 hit the Korean servers on the 4th of November .. if you're good with calculating how much time the KR -> ENG conversion usually takes that may be a starting point in figuring out when it should hit our version.

_______________________________

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2012-10-01
Location : ...on Mars
Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 05:31 pm

Rumour has it it'll be sometime around mid-December.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : Hungary
Songweaver (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 06:34 pm

Vanland wrote:
I am not too fond on the Cleric buffs .. advantages like these will only get more Clerics to forsake their prime role and start DPSing = less healers for instance .. which is already hard enough as it is.

Instead, Clerics need a nerf in their offensive abilities in order to encourage people back to the heal spec.
STAHP RIGHT THERE. How can you say that in the presence of a DPS Cleric?! (actually 2 it seems)
Healing is booooring as hell. Also,if you're a heal Cler,people can and will blame most things on you because they are arses like that.DPS Clers on the other hand,are fine and usually get no such treatment.DPSing is way more fun and not to mention awesome looking with all our lightningz and whatnot. xD
Heal Clers also get a sometimes ridiculously absurd gear demand.Someone said people will only take you to IS for eg. if you have over 16k HP! Well,gl achieving that without being a rich mofo. .3.

I don't say I hate healing because I don't.I like to get back to healing from time to time,but I'll always like DPSing better cuz hell yeah,we can do moar damage than Sorcs over time.


....I'm sorry I flipped out like this,but I just can't stand it when people look down on or criticize DPS Clerics. xD

_______________________________
There is a time to take damage,there is a time to deal it,
There is a time to ignore all else and do your best to heal it,
Then there is a time to laugh while they all
BURN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2013-11-13
Location : Pandemonium
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 09:11 pm

Nobelie wrote:
Vanland wrote:
I am not too fond on the Cleric buffs .. advantages like these will only get more Clerics to forsake their prime role and start DPSing = less healers for instance .. which is already hard enough as it is.

Instead, Clerics need a nerf in their offensive abilities in order to encourage people back to the heal spec.
STAHP RIGHT THERE. How can you say that in the presence of a DPS Cleric?! (actually 2 it seems)
Healing is booooring as hell. Also,if you're a heal Cler,people can and will blame most things on you because they are arses like that.DPS Clers on the other hand,are fine and usually get no such treatment.DPSing is way more fun and not to mention awesome looking with all our lightningz and whatnot. xD
Heal Clers also get a sometimes ridiculously absurd gear demand.Someone said people will only take you to IS for eg. if you have over 16k HP! Well,gl achieving that without being a rich mofo. .3.

I don't say I hate healing because I don't.I like to get back to healing from time to time,but I'll always like DPSing better cuz hell yeah,we can do moar damage than Sorcs over time.


....I'm sorry I flipped out like this,but I just can't stand it when people look down on or criticize DPS Clerics. xD
I'm with u but i will say the downside to dps cleircs is the same as sm's it's pointless if you have 2 and if u havea dps cleric and the healer is stupid they can destroy your dps, but yep i'm making a dps cleric atm a friend of mine was a very very funded one and i've already set aside the money 2 create the staff he has as well (ancient coin) so mine will be great

_______________________________
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

avatar

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-10-01
Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 09:51 pm

So basically, we can derive the following:

1. Insane gear requirements / demand for pro healing skills have scared Clerics away from the job.
2. Horrible MMO community that always lashes out to the healer, even if the others mess up.
3. Too much offensive capabilities given to a supportive class, to the point where Cleric is now a new addition to the 7 out of 9 existing DPS classes.

My criticism? Very simple:

"Can you heal?" (The fact that you have to ask this of the #1 healing class is already ridiculous)
"Get another Cleric, I ain't a Cleric"
...???

Similar to:
"Hey Templar / Glad, can you tank?"
"No sorry I'm actually DPS, but you know what? Ditch that Sorc/SM/Gunner and get a second Templar / Gladiator"
...????

_______________________________

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2013-11-13
Location : Pandemonium
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 10:27 pm

i'll do both on my cleric so don't worry i understand both regardless BUT a class shouldn't be limited if it has capabilities to do both i will have both a healing stigma set and a dps healing stigma set along with 3 sets of armor, magic resist, hp, and magic boost i will work on the dps one first because thats how u earn money easy is by farming idian depth i can pull around 15m+ a hour easy there but u need to be geared and know how 2 play the class along with 100 ap a kill is nice to fund other things up

_______________________________
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 10:38 pm

It's like and don't get me wrong, you have your right to be a DPS if you want to.
So i'm not saying that you shouldn't.
But what I really don't understand is why people make a DPS cleric why there are so many other DPS chars to choose from. Cleric is made to heal like Templars are made to tank.
For the same reasons that Mii gave, it would be strange if a Templar would pass the tanking role to someone else and goes to do DPS instead.
And I'm also not saying that Clerics do bad DPS, they imo do pretty good but I think the DPS is more for soloing and pvp then for Groups.
Just my opinion, you don't have to agree with it Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2013-11-13
Location : Pandemonium
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 10:46 pm

your right on most that but with that being said i use rainmeter 2 dps check all the time and playing with a dps cleric i've never seen him be out dps'ed in pve as well clerics actually do have the highest base dps in any format and while i'd understand if they were only subpar dps but it makes a lot more sense if the strongest dps class wants 2 dps even if they do have a more viable role

_______________________________
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

avatar

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-10-01
Sorcerer (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 11:19 pm

Ryan / Pritst wrote:
your right on most that but with that being said i use rainmeter 2 dps check all the time and playing with a dps cleric i've never seen him be out dps'ed in pve as well clerics actually do have the highest base dps in any format and while i'd understand if they were only subpar dps but it makes a lot more sense if the strongest dps class wants 2 dps even if they do have a more viable role
It makes sense, but it never should have gotten to the point where clerics are rare, and clerics that actually do what the class was implemented for into AION are even more rare.

If Clerics can both max DPS and max Heal may as well scrap the classes system as it is now and let everyone 100% customize their own character career like in Guild Wars 2.

It's appalling that players now have to reject clerics, healers by nature, for parties because they want to take on purpose for which we already have friggin 7 out of 9 AION classes already.

Alas, no use crying over spilt milk. AION has ruined the class system by giving Clerics enough power to lead in PvP and DPS in PvE, Templars/Gladiators to forsake tanking and start DPSing, Spiritmasters to solo instances, and soon Aethermechs which are Tank and DPS in one. Can only sit back and accept this, I guess.

_______________________________

@Youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2013-11-13
Location : Pandemonium
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   21/11/13, 11:46 pm

i loved gw2 Razz

_______________________________
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : Hungary
Songweaver (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   22/11/13, 01:24 pm

(Wanted to reply yesterday but I was on my phone)

Vanland wrote:
1. Insane gear requirements / demand for pro healing skills have scared Clerics away from the job.
Yep,pretty much. Hey I'm a Cleric too,I often look up what my fellows write on various sites.

Vanland wrote:
2. Horrible MMO community that always lashes out to the healer, even if the others mess up.
Yep,same goes for tanks.

teremai wrote:
I think the DPS is more for soloing and pvp then for Groups.
Yes,you have a very true and valid point. But for eg.,all the 4.0 instance videos I've watched so far had at least one DPS Cleric(occasionally in both groups).Coincidence?I think not. And don't forget,even if we are one full dps,we can still help the other Cleric in healing.I always have my Kahrun set with me so if the situation calls for it,I switch to it and heal until we handle that critical point.


Ryan / Pritst wrote:
your right on most that but with that being said i use rainmeter 2 dps check all the time and playing with a dps cleric i've never seen him be out dps'ed in pve as well clerics actually do have the highest base dps in any format and while i'd understand if they were only subpar dps but it makes a lot more sense if the strongest dps class wants 2 dps even if they do have a more viable role
Yes,thank you.

Vanland wrote:
It makes sense, but it never should have gotten to the point where clerics are rare, and clerics that actually do what the class was implemented for into AION are even more rare.
Well,why do you think we have such a cool dps tree? Because we are not just degraded 'healing machines' who will play all the time like the people want them. You play a game for fun and it's not fun at all if you don't try out different things. Ofc it is our main role,but there ARE a pretty significant number of heal Clerics OR Clerics who do both.Like me.

But hey,I've had some nasty arguments about this in the past with people so I'm not gonna continue now.I don't wanna get across with you guys,really. <3
DPS Clerics may cause discomfort in other classes but it's not gonna change anyway,so you'll just have to roll with it. :/

_______________________________
There is a time to take damage,there is a time to deal it,
There is a time to ignore all else and do your best to heal it,
Then there is a time to laugh while they all
BURN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2013-11-13
Location : Pandemonium
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   22/11/13, 10:20 pm

don't think anyone was going as far as that nobelie and i understand there argument healers are hard 2 find with so many clerics wanting to dps it makes end game harder for group instances i do think thought every cleric should be able 2 play all aspects of there class so heal and dps sets and learn how 2 do both effectively to be a true assist to there team/legion/group/friends

_______________________________
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qbecks
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch



Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   23/11/13, 02:45 am

Just my 2ct:

1) It's nice that Clerics can DPS, it's NOT that one class can have best heals and best damage.
2)
Quote :
DPS Clerics may cause discomfort in other classes but it's not gonna change anyway,so you'll just have to roll with it
i think with enough feedback from community we can achieve some damage nerfs for clerics, see gunners.

Regards,
Q.

P.S.
I hope Nobi would not hate me long for that post. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2013-11-13
Location : Pandemonium
Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   23/11/13, 08:34 am

but what would that achieve really? i mean yes it would be very easy to get everyone to nerf clerics but than if that happens tons of people will quit cleric and go to the next big dps class the athertech i'd rather have a stronger dps class who can heal than tank cause that can always be said at least this way more people will make clerics i wouldn't be making one if it wasn't for there dps but i'm also planing on healing in groups but i wanna be a strong solo player as well. it's a much harder role (healing) than anything else in the party so in a way i can see why they'd have high dps as well. they normally are a class no one wants 2 play because solo there terrible but here they are just as strong and can be enjoyed solo most people just to forget the transaction into group dynamics

_______________________________
The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   

Back to top Go down
 
aion 4.5 skillchanges
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Aion : 1.2=end of the trip? English patch obsolete in 1.2
» Aion Revisted - Guide Install - Patch 1.2
» If things turns bad and WOW Taiwan
» Aion : Get started
» Aion...are you serious with the length limit??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Regias Expeditions :: Aion • General Discussion :: Classes-
Jump to: