Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o Empty
PostSubject: Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o   Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o I_icon_minitime02/07/13, 06:54 pm

Consider me impressed
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o 30w04xyAion Melee Ranger PvP o_o Crafts11Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o Parchm10Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o   Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o I_icon_minitime02/07/13, 07:14 pm

It's nice, but from my point of view those are mainly victories thanks to gear Sad I mean, I know its usually determined on gear or zerg, but still.

Digging the music.
Back to top Go down
AoiMikan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AoiMikan

Assassin (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o   Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o I_icon_minitime08/08/13, 12:43 pm

I remember seeing this video a while back and thinking '' Ok... so is ranger or sin better since sin pvps seem to take more hits to kill people'' but yeah after that i noticed that it was mostly a gear win, still, the characters looked cool and the vid was awesome, but Youmu will be even more Cool 
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o 2zqzj3bAion Melee Ranger PvP o_o 30w04xyAion Melee Ranger PvP o_o Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o   Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o I_icon_minitime09/08/13, 09:11 am

Why didn't I see this thread before? *embarrased*

So rangers can be sins too... with insane gear of course. But why waste time/AP/Kinah on gear that's not efficient in the long run? Ok, so he has Tac Officer's weapon and can win in 1vs1 fights (most of them against sins) but put him in Arena of Harmony or in Katalam and see how 'well' he can do then. I think this ranger-sin wannabe is just for the show. Let rangers be RANGErs.

On a side note, I really want the hovermotion *-*
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o 30w04xyAion Melee Ranger PvP o_o Crafts11Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o Parchm10Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o   Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o I_icon_minitime09/08/13, 09:17 am

Back then in 2.5, this was probably the endgame Razz It goes without saying that 2.x is different from 3.x, and 3.x is different from the current 4.x. Now more than ever since a lot of gear can be enchanted to the new max of +30 now.

And in 4.5, we will probably see +15 robots walking over all us pedestrians. Tough times ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o   Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion Melee Ranger PvP o_o
Page 1 of 1