Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Applicant -- Erudit [A]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Applicant -- Erudit [A] Empty
PostSubject: New Applicant -- Erudit [A]   New Applicant -- Erudit [A] I_icon_minitime01/02/13, 07:03 am

In-Game Name: Erudit
Class: Priest
Level: One (just started, my apologies)

Referral: Herland (i was ardire/fiorenzia on the forums)
Past Legions: n/a
Reason(s) for quitting: n/a

Why do you want to join Regias?: Not only because, as you can see, I'm freshly new to Aion and its ways and methods, knowing having others around, a collective group of players both competitive and casual, experienced and new, would help me greatly-- I was also attracted to the sheer maturity and yet laid-back feel of this legion. MMO/RPGSs and, to be honest, most gaming communities are often cruel, ignorant and quite frankly stupidity filled, so to find somewhere that knows to both have fun and know, in the end, it's just a game to enjoy, is incredibly refreshing.

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: Hold up the honour and goodness of the Regias name, don't mar it with rude, unkind acts. Be a decent person.
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) New Applicant -- Erudit [A] 2zqzj3bNew Applicant -- Erudit [A] 30w04xyNew Applicant -- Erudit [A] Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant -- Erudit [A]   New Applicant -- Erudit [A] I_icon_minitime01/02/13, 12:36 pm

Welcome, fellow trainee!

It is such a delight to see young hearts eager to join our proud legion. We will do our best to come to your aid and make your stay in Regias a pleasant and fun experience.

We are awaiting your official arrival in-game and in the meantime feel free to explore the surroundings. I suggest stopping by the Library where you will find The History of Regias, as well as other information regarding our legion.

With Regian Pride and Glory,
Kassidiy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) New Applicant -- Erudit [A] 30w04xyNew Applicant -- Erudit [A] Crafts11New Applicant -- Erudit [A] Parchm10New Applicant -- Erudit [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant -- Erudit [A]   New Applicant -- Erudit [A] I_icon_minitime01/02/13, 01:02 pm

Greetings, fellow sunwalker!

As my deputy has already said, great to see you here and we indeed will do our best to meet your expectations. Your level is not a problem, in fact we have had several new Aion players join us over the past few days and more coming up -- so you'll at least find people around your level to party and learn the game together with.

Of course, the rest of the legion will be there to provide assistance / answer questions when needed or just to have a chat with -- our forum here, as well, will cater to those purposes and also contains some Aion guides that may come in handy.

I have added your IGN to my friendslist (Edudit) and will invite you when I see you online -- if that won't work out due to timezone differences I will ask one of our centurions to pick you up.

Excellent application, so that's a big "Approved" stamp coming up. You will now have access to the member-only areas on the board. Welcome aboard!

Regian Pride & Glory,
--Vanland

Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) New Applicant -- Erudit [A] 30w04xyNew Applicant -- Erudit [A] Crafts11New Applicant -- Erudit [A] Parchm10New Applicant -- Erudit [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant -- Erudit [A]   New Applicant -- Erudit [A] I_icon_minitime02/02/13, 10:08 am

Greetings once more,

We didn't manage to find you in-game and invite you to the legion yet. Can you give us an indication of what time you'll usually be online at? Furthermore, if your username changed, will you let us know as well?

We'll keep an eye open and do our best to invite you as soon as we can Smile

//edit: He is now in the legion.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant -- Erudit [A]   New Applicant -- Erudit [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Applicant -- Erudit [A]
Page 1 of 1