Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Applicant! [A]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RpGFannatic
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 02:04 pm

In-Game Name: ... Habriston
Country (optional): ... USA (New York)
Class: ... Gladiator
Level: ... 11 (I just started yesterday)

Referral: ... None
Past Legions: ... None
Reason(s) for quitting: ... N/A

Why do you want to join Regias?: ... I got into Aion for a little bit a while back and only got so far (lvl 15 to be exact) because it just didn't seem like much fun playing solo. So, I decided that if I got into Aion again I would try and get into a legion where everything isn't about PvP and all the members bash the new guys b/c they have no idea what they are doing. This legion seems like it would be a ton of fun, even if I get on and don't feel like playing that day I feel I can have a blast just chatting it up with other members.

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: ... Common courtesy!!!!

Last edited by RpGFannatic on 28/08/13, 06:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 03:06 pm

Approved! I really like your reason for why you want to join the legion & I'm sure you'll find what your looking for in our legion. @ Second Law = nice way to put it! It is common courtesy, I would say so I'm very glad to welcome you to our legion. Yes, definitely get back to us when servers are open again with your character name so we can invite you to legion sooner. It's also nice to see a new plate :3. We lub plates ! (glads / temps!) Also don't worry about leveling, it'll be a breeze. You'll be level 50 by the time ya know it. :> P.S. Also I live in NY too. Be sure to check out Newcomer's Square for more info and this is the link for Staffs & Officers. You can contact them for invite or any questions about legion. See you in game~ :3 (My in-game name is Elysus) :>

Last edited by Mikans on 28/08/13, 03:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit / Modify Link)
Back to top Go down
RpGFannatic
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 06:19 pm

Thanks for the approval!!! Updated OP!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) New Applicant! [A] 30w04xyNew Applicant! [A] Crafts11New Applicant! [A] Parchm10New Applicant! [A] 2j5h2fb

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 07:07 pm

Greetings!

First off, welcome to the forum and thanks for your application! As my Centurion has already said, you wrote us a nice piece of text: an elaborate and good reason for joining us, and your take on our 2nd rule is short yet concise. In other words, a big "Approved!" stamp and you're good to go!

The only thing I will to add is that in the [Newcomer's Square] you will also find our Newbie Incentive Program. If you are interested in receiving free AION items to aid you in your adventures throughout lv15~40 in return for some forum posts be sure to check it out!

One of our officers will send you a friend invite and invite you to the legion when you are online. I have tried friending you on my Sorcerer but it said the character did not exist. Can you check the spelling just to be sure?

(Note: you have to be on the Standard server to be invited to the legion.)
If you have no luck, be sure to try and get a hold of our other officers.

One final question, are you "Silphany" on the Aion NA forum? Just curious x]

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
RpGFannatic
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 07:26 pm

I am indeed Silphany on the Aion NA Forum. I was on earlier but for some reason my character was flashing and it wouldn't let me talk to any NPC's so I decided to wait a little bit before I got back on and tried it. I am attempting to get back on now. I will also definitely check out the Newcomer's Square. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
RpGFannatic
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 07:33 pm

Just tried it again, it is almost like it lags out or something, like I can see other people just running in place so I would assume that is lag... going to try and reconnect to internet...
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) New Applicant! [A] 30w04xyNew Applicant! [A] Crafts11New Applicant! [A] Parchm10New Applicant! [A] 2j5h2fb

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 07:57 pm

Just throwing in that your character always flashes after you log in or change maps .. you just have to move to remove that "protection". But I'm sure you already tried that so maybe it's your connection?
Back to top Go down
RpGFannatic
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime28/08/13, 08:03 pm

Ah, well I guess that explains the flashing... didn't know that :)Yea, I have come to the conclusion that it is my internet.... figures one day it is fine but when I actually want to do something it is being all "I am going to cause you issues today".. I believe that I did manage to add you at least thought. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime29/08/13, 09:29 am

Just an update that we've managed to catch a hold of the applicant and he/she is now in the legion. Forum permissions are also fixed.

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Applicant! [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicant! [A]   New Applicant! [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Applicant! [A]
Page 1 of 1