Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aion 4.5 skillchanges

Go down 
+4
mal3bolgia
ReylandAZ
Kassidiy
DonPaco
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/11/13, 02:55 pm

But that's the point, people should not make a Cleric for their DPS but for the healing they do.
They've ruined the role of the games no1 healer.
Like I said before, there are more then enough choices between DPS classes, there's only one good healer in the game.
Back to top Go down
Qbecks
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/11/13, 03:38 pm

Hmm, I put it so short, and as I see there is still room for misinterpretation, so I try once again simply as I can:

1) Cleric can DPS - good
2) Cleric can DPS better then DPS classes - bad

Smile

Regards,
Q.
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 2j5h2fbaion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/11/13, 08:44 pm

but honestly whats the problem with that other than them being over balanced there is always a class that will be over balanced and everyone will flock to it i would perfer if everyone is going to band wagon a dps class it be cleric becasue they we will get some healers where is everyone bandwagons sorc you'd be bitching you have no clerics at all, it's a lose lose battle, people don't wanna heal 90% of the time no one here is actually playing a healing cleric here other than me even though lots who have posted here have clerics

TLDR

if u nerf clerics dps you lose 90% of your clerics, that kinda defeats the purpose of wanting more of them 2 heal because nerfing there dps has no effect on there ability to heal
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 30w04xyaion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Crafts11aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Parchm10aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/11/13, 09:46 pm

The problem is very simple. I can't speak for the others, of course, but personally I invested months in making and gearing a 65 Sorc and 65 Gunner. I have to give it my 100%, and a Cleric can give it their 50% (half the effort, half the gear) to have the same DPS or even better. And now a Cleric is buffed even further. I would like to believe that I am fully justified to feel -slightly- frustrated at this point. Not to mention, a top DPS class being outdone by a healing class .. the whole idea just leaves a dent in my pride.

Sure, Clerics need some motivation to be played -- nobody likes being a healing bot. (In ie. Forsaken World, though, priests are only priests but yet there are legions of them .. guess it depends per game / community) So you give it some / decent DPS to balance it out. Understandable. But, giving it enough DPS for people to roll a Cleric over a Sorc/SM/Gunner/Songweaver for a DPS class? Wrong move. It ruins the purpose of having other character classes in the game, and is not to mention a pure slap in the face to all existing DPS classes.

Alas, let's can be thankful that there still are enough DPS clerics that are willing to heal in instances. 2 stigma builds. Nothing against the people playing DPS clerics, but my concerns come from a purely gameplay point of view. And hey, since when was NCSoft ever good at balancing stuff? Asmos dominate us 24/7 and they still have incentives. Gunner was allowed to faceroll AION for months before they got nerfed. And the list goes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/11/13, 10:27 pm

What's the winning thing in have-ing a DPS cleric that refuses to heal and you need to get an other one.
Again one should play a cleric because they like the healing thing, being important for a party.
Maybe with nerfing them you will indeed lose some of them.
But returns it to the class where it is made for, which is healing.
Sure they can have enough DPS, but not so that they out dps most actual DPS classes.
The fact that we have this discussion over an healing class is sad, and a mistake that NCSoft once made and hardly can make undone.
Back to top Go down
Thargor
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Thargor

Chanter (Aion) aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Medal211aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 2zqzj3b aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Aion0411aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Crafts11aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/11/13, 11:27 pm

DonPaco wrote:
Man on man what i wanted to see most. nerve the gunslingerrrrr:
- Increased PvP defense on Plate and Chain classes.
- Increased PvP damage done by Leather and Cloth classes.
So no net change in PvP damage. Leather will be better vs cloth because of burst damage from hide, that's all.

DonPaco wrote:

Chanter
- "Leaping Flash I" now has a chance to Knockdown.
Still crap in PvP. 3s melee attack? "Oh please Mr Gunner, stand here and dont move while I charge up my skill"

DonPaco wrote:

Spiritmaster
- Decreased Mana Consumption of all skills by 30%.
- Added Stigma "Shackle of Vulnerability II"
SM clearly not OP enough. 4 MORE FEARS!!

DonPaco wrote:

Gladiator
- Decreased Cooldown of "Ferocious Chop" from 3min to 2 min.
- Skill "Body Slice I" now silences the target for 3 seconds.
Lol yeah right, silence on a glad... If this happens I will DE my Kahrun GS and give you the stones. You heard it here 1st!
We get a new Damage+taunt skill which will be nice, a stigma that now gives 300 M.Sup will give 500, and Strengthen Wings will go from 5m CD to 3m.

Dont have any opinion on the rest. But I will add - it's fun for the cleric to be a DPS beast and able to solo everything (I love it too). But it's ridiculously unfair on other classes - if a cleric can DPS like a Ranger, plus heal, plus dispell status effects, why bring the ranger? Or the SW, or the chanter....

Just saying. You guys shouldn't be stepping on other classes toes ... ( I realise everyone else said it better than me)

Also when I heal on my chanter, I give it 100%. I'm proud of keeping my group alive, I don't see it as boring. Heart-attack-inducing, but not boring. And that's why I heal better than some clerics.
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 2j5h2fbaion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/11/13, 06:50 am

sw cause the MP heal Very Happy

and clerics still need lots of work to be a strong dps class and good gear

Clerics are ment to be OP Razz he is a cleric
Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Pumpki10aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 2j5h2fbaion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/11/13, 03:30 pm

Never knew my harmless topic would bring such a discussion haha Very Happy.

Anyways, another thing what kinda bothers me. They say the Cloth and Leather will do more DMG and the plate will get more defense. I think they should put the GLADIATOR on the leather / cloth part to make that separation from a Templar. Or maybe give the templar slightly more def than a gladi.

For the cleric. I think some sort of toggle skill would be nice. One for heal spec and decrease of dmg. One for Dps spec and decrease the healing Smile).
Back to top Go down
Thargor
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Thargor

Chanter (Aion) aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Medal211aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 2zqzj3b aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Aion0411aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 Crafts11aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/11/13, 05:20 pm

Hell yeah! MOAR PvP defense AND MOAR PvP attack for glads! Also all polearms extendable, and Instafear! Because glads are scary death machines y'know....
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/11/13, 07:05 pm

your thinking of the aethertech there getting the new fears too cause when i see one i have the urge 2 just run like fuck without them doing anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aion 4.5 skillchanges   aion 4.5 skillchanges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aion 4.5 skillchanges
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2