Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion Empty
PostSubject: Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion   Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion I_icon_minitime14/07/13, 11:09 pm

Hi guys!

I'm getting my paycheck soon and since my laptop is broken I'm getting a new laptop that's preinstalled with Windows 8. I've heard some people has issues with Windows 8 and Aion so if anyone has Windows 8, can you tell me if your computer works fine with Aion? Also the laptop I'm getting is 64-bit and I heard the 64-bit version of Aion on Windows 8 doesn't work, so should I install the 32-bit version because I heard it works for 32-bit. Thanks! I'll see you guys in game soon (if all goes well ^^)~
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion   Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion I_icon_minitime15/07/13, 08:12 am

Hi Mik!

Well i got a upgrade win7 to win8 version on my laptop. Also 64x, But it works fine. Bit slow at starting up but when it's started it runs like a train Smile
I must notice the fact that aion was installed before i upgrade to windows 8.

So i think it depends more on the hardware you put in.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion 30w04xyJust Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion Crafts11Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion Parchm10Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion   Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion I_icon_minitime15/07/13, 08:45 am

I don't have Win8, but just wanted to point out that whether you run 64-bit or 32-bit, you download the same client I believe and it automatically detects which version you have and runs in that mode. Mine automatically adjusted to 64-bit.
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion   Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion I_icon_minitime15/07/13, 12:05 pm

Thank you for your feedback! I hope my laptop that I'm getting doesn't have any issues. >.<
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion 30w04xyJust Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion Crafts11Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion Parchm10Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion   Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion I_icon_minitime16/07/13, 12:10 pm

It will be fine Ely, have faith Razz

...and arms
/rimshot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion   Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Some Questions about Win 8 and Aion
Page 1 of 1