Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand YT Thread

Go down 
+3
Kassidiy
Mikans
ReylandAZ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 30w04xyThe Grand YT Thread - Page 2 Crafts11The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 Parchm10The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 2j5h2fb

The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18/09/13, 07:21 pm

^ I remember seeing that before, yeah. Well, enter humanity and the one main reason why we can't have nice things xD
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 30w04xyThe Grand YT Thread - Page 2 Crafts11The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 Parchm10The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/09/13, 12:07 pm

Takes but one fly to enter the mouth and reveal his true colours Razz 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Wow... This video is lifechanging   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/11/13, 08:24 pm

Back to top Go down
DeadTyran
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

DeadTyran

Songweaver (Aion) The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/11/13, 08:48 pm

^^ enjoy
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 Pumpki10The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31/01/14, 09:19 pm

Even if you're not a healer,watch this.
Just...watch it. :'D

Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31/01/14, 11:08 pm

^ Fair enough, though I am of the opinion that the guy forget to address three points. If one rolls a healer it is assumed that said person:

A) At least has some background / past experience with the class
B) is willing to heal
C) know what is ahead (player attitudes, responsibility etc.) and willing to put up with it

tl;dr Clerics are mistreated but they are not 100% victims / innocent. They can mess up just as much as any other class.
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 Pumpki10The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime02/02/14, 11:45 am

^ We argue a lot about this,don't we?

Ofc Clerics can mess up as well,no one ever said they can't.I've met with total arsehats before. But! Most of the time they are indeed "the victim". As easy as it may seem,healing is heartattack-worthy and hard as eff,especially if your beloved,squishy teammate runs headfirst into everything and gets 1-shotted. *sips tea*

A) Well,I had no experience whatsoever when I created Nibby... Maybe that's why I suck lol.
B) We are willing(hey,it's our job!) but there are some factors that can change that will.
C) Know what's ahead? Well....if someone never played an MMO before,they are as innocent as a new born lamb and assume people will not treat them like garbage when they are trying to help them.
If they are veterans,that's another story,but nevertheless,you can't always know what's ahead.

tl;dr: I just posted that vid for funs and giggles,not for argument material. ._. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/09/14, 04:09 pm

from Little Britain

Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/08/15, 09:01 pm

Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 30w04xyThe Grand YT Thread - Page 2 Crafts11The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19/09/15, 10:34 pm

Just made this: a little bit of flying the helicopter over Los Santos at dawn. Forgot the Fraps setting at half size image, so it didn't end up HD. I'll make another one soon, during the day.

And with the plane during the day. Got spooked by the police car at the end and and failed the landing Laughing Was to lazy to start all over again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand YT Thread   The Grand YT Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand YT Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2