Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerrts
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Kerrts

Gunslinger (Aion)

Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) Empty
PostSubject: Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates)   Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) I_icon_minitime22/10/13, 10:23 pm

> This is KERRTS LE CAT's Commission thread! <

If you would like your character drawn all nifty, I'll be doing free commissions special for legionmates Very Happy

Usually I stick with Aion requests, but any game is welcome. However, Aion requests get first spots in line before any other game character, so you'll have to be patient if you're wanting me to do anything extra. You can head HERE for examples of my work.

RULES
(yes, rules):

>You must post your character's name
>You must post CLEAR screenshots of the front and back of your character. 2 screenies, that's all the post should include.
>You must take the screenies W/O the UI enabled. You can disable it simply by pressing F12. I will skip anything with the UI still enabled.
>Avoid TL;DR's. I'll skip over if you write a whole freaking story for me.
>No flaming, keep on topic, or you're not getting shit. You aren't simply entitled to free things because you post, and if I see someone being a jerk, I'll skip his/her requests indefinitely.
>No art thieving. Tracing my artwork is not hard, and if I find my work posted unauthorized on another website, you will lose requests indefinitely. Please only share the links I will provide in the thread if you feel so inclined.

ALL PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED INTO THE NEWGROUNDS PAGE
No if's, and's, or butts (tee hee)

This is to protect my art! If you would like prints, I will be setting up an order system through my paypal soon. I am unable to give you digital copies or post them in the forums, but you are MORE THAN WELCOME to share the links to your characters I will provide here. Please, be my guest.

~TYVM <3
Kerrts le Cat (Kerrts / Mintycakes / Axian)
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) 30w04xyKerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) Crafts11Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) Parchm10Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates)   Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) I_icon_minitime23/10/13, 08:54 am

Looking impressive, stickied Smile Let the requests start flowing in!
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) 30w04xyKerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) Crafts11Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) Parchm10Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates)   Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 10:00 am

So, I figured it might be around time to make a request.

Do you prefer drawing male or female toons?
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) 2j5h2fbKerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates)   Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 01:01 pm

welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
Kerrts
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Kerrts

Gunslinger (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates)   Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 04:04 pm

Vanland wrote:
So, I figured it might be around time to make a request.

Do you prefer drawing male or female toons?
I prefer females, but that's only because I'm better at female anatomy. Lately I've enjoyed practicing males more, though. However, if I do a good job with the male anatomy, the personal rewards seems much greater.

Basically, I know I can draw females, but the challenge drawing male is funner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates)   Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kerrts le Cat's Character Commission Request Thread! (for legionmates)
Page 1 of 1