Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the story behind your username?

Go down 
+16
Ryuuchan
Ryan / Pritst
Mugar
Taullus
DonPaco
Ethrajan
Charismatt
Kassidiy
mal3bolgia
Nobelie
Hulkit
Mikans
Thargor
Ionto
Avazy
ReylandAZ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IamYourFather
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

IamYourFather

Templar (Aion) What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 30w04xy

What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind your username?   What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03/11/14, 08:38 pm

These reasons might be weird and funny or random but that's how it goes...

So i got 4 characters: (i don't use all of them) (elyos side)

1. Kennor:

i wanted to call my character Connor because of a known youtuber called Connor Franta but it was taken, so i thought maybe i'll make it Konnor (K instead of C) and it was taken too, then i just decided to make it Kennor. clever i know.

2. GeluAiden:

Gelu is wind in a certain language, i think latin.. i don't know. and Aiden is that thing from a game called "Beyond Two Souls" that is inside a girl, he is like her god and he is cool, he does stuff like flipping things or.... killing, the game is sad, watch it walkthrough if interested, or play it on your PS3/4 (if you have).

3. Ignisuss:

Basically, my first character as elyos was an Assassin and it name was Ignisus, but apparently when i played Aion, it wasn't FTP yet so it got deleted... cause i needed to pay for it.
Ignis means fire, sus is kind of a horse so like... FireHorse? i just doubled the S in the end, cause it was "taken"..... while my old character is dead. unless someone stole my name.

4. Anlar: (My active alt)

no interesting reason

~~~
That's all
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 30w04xyWhat is the story behind your username? - Page 2 Crafts11What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind your username?   What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/01/15, 10:23 am

Picking a name was the hardest part of the game. I usually go with AngelHeart in all the games, but it was taken. After I've tried some of the elvish and ancient egyptian gods names, and again all taken, I've remembered the license plate of a friend, that has WOG on it. WoG = Wrath of Gods, a mod of Heroes of Might and Magic III. But it was also taken, so I've come with a synonym: RageOfGod.

I have also:

- Coarda (SW on Tiamat) = "String" in my native language;
- SillusBard (SW - Asmo on Israphel) = from Sillus Mountains;
- Ibellin (Temp on Tiamat) = as Balian de Ibelin, the main character from Kingdom of Heaven;
- Muschiulet (Temp) = "Little Muscle" in my native language.
Back to top Go down
Nyra
Regias Citizen
City Merchant

Nyra

Gunslinger (Aion) What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 Medal211

PostSubject: The origin   What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/01/15, 07:16 pm

I'm different from most members since none of my chars have had a backstory nor will they ever have as far as im concerned.
The only basis for naming them is randomness. Neutral

Gunslinger : Nyragent
Back to top Go down
DeathSwitch31
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

DeathSwitch31

Songweaver (Aion) What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 9fphjbWhat is the story behind your username? - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind your username?   What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/04/15, 01:54 pm

well you all have seen a couple of mine....for my main cleansingpain....just a basic idea of elyos are good so i want to cleanse the world of vile asmo's and pain cause i'm a gladiator and i kill shit lol ....................deathswitch31 on the other hand is i have always done switch because me and my brother in law would do ours together, he used to do Noss....so together we were noss switch....but i stopped playing stuff with him, and well i'm a guy....death goes good with it lol and 31 is my favorite number Very Happy ok you can go on living a fun life since i'm done lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the story behind your username?   What is the story behind your username? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the story behind your username?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2