Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegas Squid
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 05:25 am

In-Game Name (IGN): ... Sigred Kaifu
Game: ... Blade and Soul
Level / Class: ... 1
Country or Timezone (optional): ... PST

Why do you want to join Regias?: ... I like how your guild is set up. Non-Elitist mentality
and the equality of your members.
What are Regias' "golden" three rules?
    1. I'm too old for this shit
    2. Respect and be respected
    3. Your actions represents the whole
Back to top Go down
Lefquene
BnS Officer Corps
Veteran (NA Branch)

Lefquene

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 05:38 am

Hey Vegas Squid,
Firstly I would like to thank you for applying to the guild. But as a requirement are you needed to elaborate on why you want to join Regias because you're current version is a bit short.

Thanks Duck

Back to top Go down
Vegas Squid
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 06:21 am

I like how the guild equates to my beliefs in what a guild should be, well organized and to the point. I've played many games and been part of the guild leadership and the hardest part in guild coherence is equality among the members and its officers. Idealistically this guild sounds good but that's yet to be determined until the words spoken turns to actual action. I am trying to find a guild that holds true to their own beliefs while being parallel to my own. "To the point" fits perfect with your 3 golden rules, simple and to the point. So to answer your question, the reason why i want to join the guild.... I heard you guys had milk and cookies?
Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) Guild Application Snowma12Guild Application Book-i11Guild Application Crafts11Guild Application Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 06:33 am

Hey Vegas Squid!

Welcome to Regias! Although you intial reason for why you wanted to join was short, I can truly say from your next reply that you'd be a perfect member in regias. I can definitely say that the guild values aren't tossed aside once you join, equality between members is still upheld along with the main guild rules. With headstart starting in a matter of hours and launch in just a few days, I look forward to seeing you on and hope you enjoy your stay in BnS with us! Very Happy

Once your permissions have been fixed drop a reply in the Guild roster to reserve a spot, check out the newcomer's guide to the guild and also take your time exploring other forum posts if you wish. 

As for the milk and cookies you'll have to annoy Rey for that Twisted Evil

-Sae
Back to top Go down
Vegas Squid
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 06:37 am

Thank you and i hope to make my stay here productive, both to me and to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Scrya
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

Scrya

Guild Application Crafts11

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 06:47 am

Saenokami wrote:
Hey Vegas Squid!

I thought he had pie.

And ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Vegas Squid
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 06:50 am

mmmmmmm................. pie
Back to top Go down
Vegas Squid
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 06:51 am

when would i have permissions to get the Discord information?
Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) Guild Application Snowma12Guild Application Book-i11Guild Application Crafts11Guild Application Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 06:56 am

The discord link is on the front page in the banner Smile permissions will be set whenever Rey comes on to set them for you.
Back to top Go down
Vegas Squid
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 06:56 am

Roger that thank you
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Guild Application 30w04xyGuild Application Crafts11Guild Application Parchm10Guild Application 2j5h2fb

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 10:41 am

Hey,

Just dropping by to let you know your permissions have been fixed and you can now drop by our Discord page among other things Smile

As for what you wrote, personally I'd like to believe that we practice what we preach here. I only like to bully my officers sometimes for reasons such as this:

Saenokami wrote:

But aside from that, we're all good here.

Will see ya around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1