Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks 30w04xyAion 4.8 Tips & Tricks Crafts11Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks Parchm10Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks 2j5h2fb

Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks   Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks I_icon_minitime22/06/15, 10:25 pm

Post the results of your ongoing explorations of 4.8 here! These include stories, funny/interesting experiences, useful/valuable things you learned, and other tidbits that you encountered in your explorations and you think are worth sharing. I'll start.

PS. Screenshots very welcome Smile

World Bosses
First world boss kill today. Came across a number of Asmos grouping in the area near DD entrance, figured they must have a reason being there and yep, 5 minutes later this .. thing spawns. Call for backup, steamroll 12 Asmos with 24p ally, kill boss, and share the spoils. Much fun Smile

After doing some research I've been given to understand both factions have 2 of these 'world bosses'. One appears near DD entrance on both sides, the other appears in the second group area. They can probably be killed in small numbers, but in order to kill it relatively fast and have a means of defending yourself against opposing faction groups who are also after boss, I'd recommend taking an ally along anytime. That, and sharing/doing these things with others is just fun to do Very Happy

About this boss in particular, it spawns some ultimate-grade adds throughout the fight that need to be killed fast. It also has some AoE attacks, but as long as the boss faces away from the rest and people avoid the red circle on the ground..shouldn't be a problem.

When killed they drop a piece from the new wavesong / sea siren set (Mythic cleric shield today), some composite pouches and a batch of enchantment stones (3x Delta + 9x Epsilons on ours), it seems.

Captcha: Greatest story ever told.

Spoiler:

Locations (courtesy of Azsurance / AutoAttackCarry):
Cygnea: http://41.media.tumblr.com/4ebca37e30671c279da91732cd585fde/tumblr_nq2zsk0o0N1s1ts8io2_500.png
Enshar: http://40.media.tumblr.com/e8f0056e767acf0f3e477286f328365d/tumblr_nq2zsk0o0N1s1ts8io1_1280.png

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 30/06/15, 12:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks 30w04xyAion 4.8 Tips & Tricks Crafts11Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks Parchm10Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks   Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks I_icon_minitime28/06/15, 05:14 pm

Double ORB Loot
As you may know, ORB has these six cannons near the end of the residential zone. Once you go up the stairs, you will get a message about Captain Xasta flying overhead. If you manage to get Xasta's HP to 50% before he flies out of range you skip the dragon fight and just face Xasta in his ranger/Balaur form. But there is a second benefit.

If you get Xasta's HP to 50% while he flies overhead, he will drop a key in his ranger form. This key is used to unlock a box that spawns when Vasharti is defeated and may contain a second Vasharti's Equipment box for all members in the party. In other words, you have a chance to get 2 ORB runs in one. Neat, isn't it?

The idea is to tell your party to wait before going up the stairs near cannon, mark everyone 1-6, tell them to zoom in on cannons (bottom/nearest = 1-3, top/further = 4/6), and then go up together and get in the cannon of your number. Target Xasta while he flies over and spam that cannon skill.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 30/06/15, 02:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks   Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks I_icon_minitime29/06/15, 09:34 pm

Idian Depths Farming
Apparently, the 4.8 Idian Depths map has five channels. One farming spot taken? Hop on to the next channel. A great way to avoid bots, too.
Back to top Go down
Morera
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Morera

Songweaver (Aion) Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks Palmtr10Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks   Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks I_icon_minitime11/07/15, 03:23 pm

Hi!,
I don’t know if this is something you don’t know already. But it sure is fun to do!
If you go to Cygnea, and then to the Black Fin Village, you can take a shell water slide!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/25/04/77/aion0014.jpg
See image  for the exact location.

Just click on the shell and enjoy the ride!Smile
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/25/04/77/aion0015.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/25/04/77/aion0016.jpg
You will end in the Black Fin Canyon, with 65 elite mobs.

Have a nice day!,

Neliia
Back to top Go down
zikiri
Veteran Officer
Staff

zikiri

Sorcerer (Aion) Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks 2zqzj3bAion 4.8 Tips & Tricks Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks   Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks I_icon_minitime22/07/15, 12:30 pm

Found this in aion forums. Should be useful for people trying to get camps in panesterra.

"They spawn really randomly I take the camps every week, they can take 1 hour up to 6 hours, depends on the day (yes the day) for example:

They spawn once every hour-ish (1:00:00-1:30:00 spawn time) when the servers are just up. And they will keep that timer for around 10-15 hours, then after that they'll take 2 hours or so, after 1-2 days, they take up to 4-5 hours. When panesterra siege ends, they go back to the 1 hour-ish respawn time and the cicle repeats, when monday-tuesday comes, almost ALL the time 1 or 2 camps captains will never spawn on some maps.

TL/DR The timers are messed up, 1 hour up to 6 hours with some captains never spawning sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks   Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion 4.8 Tips & Tricks
Page 1 of 1