Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliiii's Birthday Present

Go down 
+4
Eliiii
Kassidiy
Eirtae
ReylandAZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present 30w04xyEliiii's Birthday Present Crafts11Eliiii's Birthday Present Parchm10Eliiii's Birthday Present 2j5h2fb

Eliiii's Birthday Present Empty
PostSubject: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 10:38 am

Hi guys,

Here is the birthday present me and Lya made for Eliii Smile
After three "final versions" we finally decided this would be the REAL final version .. so here it is until we change our minds again xD

Poem is written by me .. figured this was THE moment to get back from a writing break.
(So yes Arm, since you asked, I indeed do write Razz)
Lya did the amazing cat drawing (it's a famous cat, you may recognize him Wink), the decorations and the background gradient.

If anyone wants to hear it read on TS3 by a weird Dutch accent with fragments of stereotype Texan and weird intonation just suggest a day / time Razz

Enjoy!

Eliii's Birthday Present:
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present 2j5h2fbEliiii's Birthday Present 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 10:55 am

I shall wait for Eli to see this then give my full feedback xD.

P.S. this.is Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present 2zqzj3bEliiii's Birthday Present 30w04xyEliiii's Birthday Present Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 11:01 am

Vanland wrote:
Lya did the amazing cat drawing
(changes mind: I could've done better T_T)

Now we play the waiting game :s as in wait for Eli to remember we have a forum and hope he'll post a reply xD
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present 30w04xyEliiii's Birthday Present Crafts11Eliiii's Birthday Present Parchm10Eliiii's Birthday Present 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 11:33 am

Kassidiy wrote:
Vanland wrote:
Lya did the amazing cat drawing
(changes mind: I could've done better T_T)

Now we play the waiting game :s as in wait for Eli to remember we have a forum and hope he'll post a reply xD
I reminded him yesterday to check the forum today and even sent him a PM .. things would have to be really weird if he missed this Razz
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Cleric (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present Snowma12Eliiii's Birthday Present 2zqzj3b

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 01:38 pm

........ASKJDHA OMG XDDDDDDD THIS POEM \\RENDERED SPEECHLESS?!?!\\

Okay first of all, shush Kassi, you silly, this cat is so freaking adorable...and I see what you did there LMFAO I swear I know from where that cat is from. AS FOR THE POEM. OMFG I Couldn't even read it straight hahaha!!  but it was the right decision to go to the forum first thing I woke up XD started the day on a good note I must say~ nothing bad in starting the day with a good laugh, I'll be going back to this alot. Thanks so much guys this totally made my day XDDD

It will be too darn long if I even went to type my every reaction for every line, but believe me there is; HAHAHA this reply will be just an incoherent bundle of spam if I even try LOL but I really do love this XD SO FUNNY LOLOL

...and oh, another thing MIIR YOU'RE STILL A CROOK! XDD and pretty darn talented in writing. I would love to get back at you for this, in turn, but heck I'm no good at writing so fine you win this one hahaha!! Since you're off from your writing break, I'm looking forward to read more works from you~

Thank you again, you two, for this amazing gift! (* ≧/// ∇ ///≦ * )

P.S. to other legionaries: I"M NOT AS REBELLIOUS AS THE POEM SAY OKAY XDD

Last edited by Eliiii on 07/12/13, 04:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present Pumpki10Eliiii's Birthday Present 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 02:39 pm

First of all: Happy Birthday Eliiii! ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v

Second: OHMAI THAT CAT. So adorable~~ <3
The poem is really well done as well,Miir has such talent for writing..~

Good job guys! ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 03:01 pm

Joyeux Anniversaire Eliiii Que De bonheur et de joie

HAPPY B.DAY Buddy !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Cleric (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present Snowma12Eliiii's Birthday Present 2zqzj3b

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 06:20 am

Ahhh thanks Nibs, Ciel for the greetings~! o/
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present 2j5h2fbEliiii's Birthday Present 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 09:12 am

A very Happy (late) Birthday from me as well, Eli. )) I'm afraid I didnt have the chance to get your present even started..seeing as I cant even finish Mir's xDDD

But it will come as a new year present maybe?

Btw, The cat..awesome!! (@Kass, megusta) reminds me of someone. oO.....
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present 2j5h2fbEliiii's Birthday Present 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 08:36 pm

happy late b-day
Back to top Go down
KuhmShawt
Regias Citizen
City Merchant

KuhmShawt

Gunslinger (Aion) Eliiii's Birthday Present 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime19/12/13, 11:54 pm

haha thats so awsome xD
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime20/12/13, 01:01 pm

bit late but ! Happy Birthday Eliiii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's Birthday Present   Eliiii's Birthday Present I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eliiii's Birthday Present
Page 1 of 1