Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerrts' Workshop

Go down 
+2
ReylandAZ
Kerrts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerrts
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Kerrts

Gunslinger (Aion)

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime20/10/13, 10:00 pm

So I did.

Check me out on newgrounds @ Kerrts.newgrounds.com

Or on my tumblr page @ Chronicles of Infinity: A Tale of Atreia

Newgrounds is just general art junk I do (including aion commissions and such) and CoI is actually a tribute to our old legion on the InfiniteAion server. We used to do roleplay there, and I've been re-archiving it into a story that anyone is welcome to read. Smile 

~ k tootles

Last edited by Kerrts on 22/10/13, 09:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Kerrts' Workshop 30w04xyKerrts' Workshop Crafts11Kerrts' Workshop Parchm10Kerrts' Workshop 2j5h2fb

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime20/10/13, 10:21 pm

I like, thanks for sharing Smile  Some nice works on your NewGrounds, and your Tumblr images rather amused me xD Welcome aboard, and great to have another talented artist among our ranks!

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Kerrts' Workshop Pumpki10Kerrts' Workshop 30w04xy

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime21/10/13, 07:34 pm

AHA! I've found one of the Tumblr Aion peeps! Very Happy
Also,your art is amazing,I'm in awe o.o
And you like SnK as well...

*long look*

I like you already Very Happy

~Nibby
Back to top Go down

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/10/13, 04:55 pm

For a woman you draw a lot boobs and stuff Razz
Still I like your work Smile
Back to top Go down
Kerrts
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Kerrts

Gunslinger (Aion)

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/10/13, 05:20 pm

Nobelie wrote:
AHA! I've found one of the Tumblr Aion peeps! Very Happy
Also,your art is amazing,I'm in awe o.o
Tyvm, and yeah I dabble a bit in tumblr. Seems people are more interested in my reblog posts than what the blog is actually for : CoI. Unfortunately it gets ignored and I never get feedback on it. Ever. bounce 

Nobelie wrote:
And you like SnK as well...
Oh yes. Very much so.

teremai wrote:
Gender =/= style, or anything for that matter, so that doesn't feel like a particularly relevant statement. No 

Aside form that, I really have no qualm with nudity. Anatomy is anatomy, and a commission is money. Thanks for taking a look though.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Kerrts' Workshop 30w04xyKerrts' Workshop Crafts11Kerrts' Workshop Parchm10Kerrts' Workshop 2j5h2fb

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/10/13, 06:39 pm

teremai wrote:
Isn't that something that we, as healthy men, should applaud? Wink Thou hast a ways to learn still, young one.

I'll have to thank Yumichu, though. She indirectly did her part in bringing another cool person and artist to our ranks with her reply. Your works are pleasant to look at, and I'm sure they inspire our fellow artists as well.
Back to top Go down
Kerrts
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Kerrts

Gunslinger (Aion)

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/10/13, 09:34 pm

Vanland wrote:
I'll have to thank Yumichu, though.
Yumichu is that guy who "owns" all my guestpetals, right?

I should probably let him know that I used them on everything except his guestblooms. (I'm such a guestbloom whore)

.. oh wait, I blocked him.

Razz
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/10/13, 10:01 pm

Kerrts wrote:
Vanland wrote:
I'll have to thank Yumichu, though.
Yumichu is that guy who "owns" all my guestpetals, right?

I should probably let him know that I used them on everything except his guestblooms. (I'm such a guestbloom whore)

.. oh wait, I blocked him.

Razz
Yes, that's her xD

I saw my guestblooms have had a sudden (but pleasant) increase in the amount of times they have been fertilized. If you are a guestbloom whore .. well .. let's just say my guestblooms are always open to an long-term affair with mutual benefits.

Alas, dropping the off-topic talk .. what would make an AION commission work, for legionmates? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kerrts
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Kerrts

Gunslinger (Aion)

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/10/13, 10:19 pm

Vanland wrote:

Alas, dropping the off-topic talk .. what would make an AION commission work, for legionmates? Razz
I'll have to make the big art post in here separate from this thread. I've got a whole slough of rules and stuff that I have to put in place as an "anti-asshole" measure. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/10/13, 10:32 pm

Kerrts wrote:
Vanland wrote:

I'll have to make the big art post in here separate from this thread. I've got a whole slough of rules and stuff that I have to put in place as an "anti-asshole" measure. Is that okay?
Totally fine! Smile Though, I should also add that we don't have any "assholes" here (as in players, anatomy-wise it's a different things altogether) .. the few 'bad apples' we get once in a while weed themselves out before they can do much harm Wink

Just saw you posted it so gonna take a look.
Back to top Go down
Mugar
Regias Citizen
City Merchant

Kerrts' Workshop 2j5h2fb

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime23/10/13, 02:10 pm

They are nice I like your style, currently Im saving to buy a pic of a friend, I have never bought nothing before, neither small comissions Im like a rat Sad I want the last penny for a muffin xD
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Kerrts' Workshop 2j5h2fbKerrts' Workshop 30w04xy

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 01:19 am

nice job are u still active with regias too? havn't seen u around the forums sense i joined
Back to top Go down
Kerrts
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Kerrts

Gunslinger (Aion)

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 01:29 am

I haven't been able to since I last posted, unfortunately. The kids have been teething and that's kept me pretty busy. Also, my Newgrounds page is actually inactive right now. I moved to deviantart recently.

-----> Kerrts @ deviantArt
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Kerrts' Workshop 2j5h2fbKerrts' Workshop 30w04xy

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 01:47 am

ahh kk that makes sense gl with the kids Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 09:46 am

Kerrts wrote:
I haven't been able to since I last posted, unfortunately. The kids have been teething and that's kept me pretty busy. Also, my Newgrounds page is actually inactive right now. I moved to deviantart recently.

Hey no problems, welcome back & great hearing of ya again. Just had a look around your DA, it looks pretty flashy and there's interesting stuff to see so all good Smile

One question: What are these llamas? I see people mention them and there's a button for them, but I have no clue xD
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Kerrts' Workshop Pumpki10Kerrts' Workshop 30w04xy

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 02:03 pm

Vanland wrote:
One question: What are these llamas? I see people mention them and there's a button for them, but I have no clue xD
Ilamas are little animals / stickers you can gift to someone for points(there is one for free).I think people mostly give them to others to show they appreciate their art.(?) Razz
But really it's nothing significant,it just looks nice on your profile page. xD
Back to top Go down
Kerrts
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Kerrts

Gunslinger (Aion)

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 04:01 pm

Vanland wrote:
Kerrts wrote:

Hey no problems, welcome back & great hearing of ya again. Just had a look around your DA, it looks pretty flashy and there's interesting stuff to see so all good Smile

I think all they are are basically dA's version of a "high five". You can only give a llama to someone once per account. There's not really a point. I usually just spam like 100 llamas a day on random pages just so peeps come back to my page. It's a nifty way to get more watchers.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime22/11/13, 04:53 pm

That's clever xD

Thanks for the answers Smile
Back to top Go down
TacoBandit
Veteran Officer
Staff

TacoBandit

Cleric (Aion) Kerrts' Workshop 9fphjbKerrts' Workshop 2j5h2fb

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime14/04/15, 03:17 pm

Dangit!!!!!! I just lost 2 hours of my life thanks to this thread.... I freaking LOVE IT!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kerrts' Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerrts' Workshop   Kerrts' Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kerrts' Workshop
Page 1 of 1