Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting 30w04xyMiirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting Crafts11Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting Parchm10Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting 2j5h2fb

Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting Empty
PostSubject: Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting   Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting I_icon_minitime10/03/13, 03:05 pm

With some dedication, a few hundred millions of kinah and some motivation I am now able to offer my services in the following:

Handicrafting (519)
I have the basic recipes and am also able of making Idians and Hoverbike mounts. If you want a 4.0 craft or a craft which requires a Wright Token recipe you will have to supply the kinah or Wright Tokens.

Alchemy (499)
I do not possess any rare or special recipes (yet), but I am able to make stacks of scrolls of all kinds (Speed, Atk/Cast Speed, Flight Speed, Crit Strike/Spell, Elemental) and basic potions.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 10/04/15, 11:07 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuchan
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Ryuuchan

Cleric (Aion) Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting 2zqzj3bMiirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting 2j5h2fb

Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting   Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting I_icon_minitime25/03/13, 11:32 pm

I'm just posting everywhere. I'm trying to use the forums more xD haha. Anyway~ ALCHEMY FTW.
Back to top Go down

Miirei 's Workshop: Alchemy/Handicrafting
Page 1 of 1