Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A] Empty
PostSubject: DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A]   DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A] I_icon_minitime18/09/13, 01:04 am

In-Game Name: DarkChromia
Country (optional): USA
Class / Level: Gunner / 14

Referral: ...
Past Legions: ...
Reason(s) for quitting: ...

Why do you want to join Regias?: ... I am new to the game and am looking for a legion. I found the recruitment post on the Aion forum and felt that Regias would be a good fit for me based on the social aspect as well as the rules. I left a game due to guild drama before and I am not looking to do that again.

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: My actions are a reflection of Regias and everything that it stands for. They must be just and uphold the honor of the legion.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A] 30w04xyDarkChromia Citizenship Request [A] Crafts11DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A] Parchm10DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A] 2j5h2fb

DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A]   DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A] I_icon_minitime19/09/13, 07:05 pm

Greetings!

Sorry for the delay. Approved! Your forum permissions have been fixed, be sure to check out the [Newcomer's Square] for our newbie incentive program, introductions by your fellow legionmates & who to contact for an invite using the link below:
https://regias.forumotion.net/f15-newcomer-s-square

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down

DarkChromia Citizenship Request [A]
Page 1 of 1