Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliiii's art w/e

Go down 
+6
AoiMikan
mal3bolgia
Nobelie
ReylandAZ
Mikans
Eliiii
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 2j5h2fbEliiii's art w/e - Page 2 30w04xy

Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30/11/13, 09:12 pm

that photo reminds me of miri niki
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Cleric (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Snowma12Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 2zqzj3b

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime04/12/13, 02:40 pm

@ Ryan / Prist yeah the drawing is Yuno Gaisa from Mirai Nikki akaFuture Diary

Btw guys, sorry just haven't been doing serious drawings lately just doodles here and there so not really worth sharing or tutorial worthy. Totally forgot about it actually till Miir brought it up to me about it yesterday... So i have two options to go about this... you guys pick which one you prefer more:

1) I can just record a process and it'll be up on my livestream account I have just made just for this XD and you guys can just go to the site and watch it whenever it is convenient for you, I'll post again here to tell you guys once it's up

2) I can hoist it up on join.me, I'll say it on in game when I'm on, and post a one-time code in the forums too, and you guys can come and watch me as I draw on live and feel free to ask questions as I work ...If it's this one I'll probably do this tomorrow December 5 or 6 probably around 12 noon my time (EST/ UTC/GMT -5 hours).

The drawing will be a late birthday gift for Miir's Birthday. Though I'm a really slow worker, and my drawings doesn't happen like magic like how it seems on the fast forwarded videos on youtube (if you guys had happened to watched some like those already). I'm 150% sure that the streaming will be boring either way lol. So you guys go pick! Options 1 or 2?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 30w04xyEliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Crafts11Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Parchm10Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime04/12/13, 08:33 pm

Voting for the first option..think that will be best with regards to timezones and such.
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 2j5h2fbEliiii's art w/e - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime05/12/13, 10:17 pm

ya option #1 please Smile
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 2zqzj3bEliiii's art w/e - Page 2 30w04xyEliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime06/12/13, 09:17 am

Option 1 would probably work best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 2j5h2fbEliiii's art w/e - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime06/12/13, 10:13 am

option 1. )) prepare to be stalked.
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Cleric (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Snowma12Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 2zqzj3b

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime06/12/13, 05:47 pm

Okay option 1 it is ^^

http://www.livestream.com/elielieli so this is my live stream channel or whatever you call it really. I have two vids up so far;; I don't really draw stuff in one go haha, but you can see here what I have so far. BTW. uhhh I didn't know that livestream also records sounds so you can hear anime playing, my little sister wanted to watch so I let her watch on 1/3 of my screen u v u ) ;;;; which i just omitted but yeah the sounds of it is still there... so just mute the effing thing.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 30w04xyEliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Crafts11Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Parchm10Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime06/12/13, 10:13 pm

Seen the live stream today, leave it to Eliii to turn something good into something better .. plus, I finally got to see how miracles are made Razz Video is still accessible to all of you who asked for a livestream or tutorial: go and watch xD

If your sis can watch anime on 1/3 of your screen .. damn, you have have something big Shocked As for the sound, no way I'm muting it -- some good songs and nice tunes, really added something to the whole experience of watching the drawing getting made step-by-step Smile It is looking absolutely amazing *o* Can't wait to see it done!
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

PostSubject: Miir's Bday Gift Done xD   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 05:08 am

Okay I've had enough and called it finished lmfao XD recorded the last segment for this drawing's process. Here's the finished piece. Happy Birthday Miir! o/ sorry for lateness and hope you like it

Miir's Bday Gift:

Vanland wrote:
Seen the live stream today, leave it to Eliii to turn something good into something better .. plus, I finally got to see how miracles are made :PVideo is still accessible to all of you who asked for a livestream or tutorial: go and watch xD

If your sis can watch anime on 1/3 of your screen .. damn, you have have something big Shocked As for the sound, no way I'm muting it -- some good songs and nice tunes, really added something to the whole experience of watching the drawing getting made step-by-step :)It is looking absolutely amazing *o* Can't wait to see it done!
lol we'll glad you had fun watching somewhat XD it's not a miracle...just a really longass process haha T v T )

and oh..nah Screen's just the size of a typical laptop -- I just make the kid deal with it-- watching only through a small portion of my screen is all LMFAO. I'm just more used to working on a small window anyhows XD haha you liked them mexican tunes? XD well glad to know nonetheless someone enjoyed the tracks as well as the streaming ^^ Thanks for watching o/
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 10:02 am

If life is a card-game, God definitely dealt you a good hand. Bloody hell, it's amazing. Astonishing. BREATHTAKING! In fact, I might have to give a ring to the national museum and ask if they have room for one more piece! But since that'd probably creep you out .. I'll just say you matched, surpassed and soared far above anything I could have expected. In fact, I am considering entering a false birthday date so you can draw another piece for me, soon! Thanks a lot for an unforgettable birthday present!

You say it's just a really longass process .. I can get started on a drawing of a dog and it'd look like a sausage, and after 2 hours I'd only have added the ears to distinguish it. See what I'm getting at? Takes time, sure, but I'd say there's also credits to the amazing amount of talent backing you up. And here I was thinking you'd have a giant screen and shared 1/3 kindly with your sis .. but its an usual laptop screen and you just make the kid deal with it .. well .. damn .. that's such a bastard move, even I am impressed .. good job! xD

So far my reply .. now, let's get to posting YOUR present, birthday boy Razz

Last edited by Vanland on 07/12/13, 01:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 2zqzj3bEliiii's art w/e - Page 2 30w04xyEliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 11:11 am

*spits out drink* OMG! o_O This is sooo awesome!! My heart stopped for a few seconds *-*
H-how...when...what... Eli, you're amazing!! Can I borrow some of your talent? Pleaseee? T_T

*pokes Eli* uhm you know Christmas is coming up, right? ^^ *hint hint*

I watched like...the last half of the livestream yesterday :s and I have some questions but that's for later xD

Really amazing job!
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Pumpki10Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime07/12/13, 02:06 pm

∑(O_O;) !

T-that's...I watched the livestream but seeing the finished work...
All I can say is: DAYM! GOOD JOB SON! (☉_☉)

Good job in completely ruining my self-esteem for the second time this week
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 08:08 am

Kassidiy wrote:
*spits out drink* OMG! o_O This is sooo awesome!! My heart stopped for a few seconds *-*
H-how...when...what... Eli, you're amazing!! Can I borrow some of your talent? Pleaseee? T_T

I watched like...the last half of the livestream yesterday :s and I have some questions but that's for later xD

Really amazing job!
ahaha thanks Kassi ^^ waahh I'd love to share what I know \throws some over?!?!\

ohhh what are you hinting at? xD got anything in particular in mind o v o ) ??

and ohh sure! If you have any questions ask away! I'll answer 'em to the best of my capabilities to answer e-e ) ;;;

Nobelie wrote:
u-uwaaa I-I didn't mean to? \tear\

Uhm...okay...I'd just like to share a little piece of something about me...I-I'm not really comfortable with comments like this. I've had dealt with in the years a couple of drama and shiet from a number of close friends getting depressed saying stuff like, why they couldn't have quote-on-quote "talent" like me \which I honestly beg to differ anyways\...but yeah, stuff like that just honestly makes me feel terrible...pretty much kinda half the reason why I'm trying to just keep a low profile here haha ^^;;;

I could draw, stream, answer any questions, give tips whenever I may have spare time... as long as it will inspire, help get better, and/or enjoy drawing more... but if it's just going to cause someone's self-esteem in their art to deteriorate again then I'll stop right here. Sorry, but it's really just something I don't want to end up dealing with. 

But yeah, thanks nibbs still though!
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 09:54 am

Eliiii wrote:
Kassidiy wrote:

Really amazing job!
ahaha thanks Kassi ^^ waahh I'd love to share what I know \throws some over?!?!\

ohhh what are you hinting at? xD got anything in particular in mind o v o ) ??

and ohh sure! If you have any questions ask away! I'll answer 'em to the best of my capabilities to answer e-e ) ;;;

Nobelie wrote:
u-uwaaa I-I didn't mean to? \tear\

Uhm...okay...I'd just like to share a little piece of something about me...I-I'm not really comfortable with comments like this. I've had dealt with in the years a couple of drama and shiet from a number of close friends getting depressed saying stuff like, why they couldn't have quote-on-quote "talent" like me \which I honestly beg to differ anyways\...but yeah, stuff like that just honestly makes me feel terrible...pretty much kinda half the reason why I'm trying to just keep a low profile here haha ^^;;;

I could draw, stream, answer any questions, give tips whenever I may have spare time... as long as it will inspire, help get better, and/or enjoy drawing more... but if it's just going to cause someone's self-esteem in their art to deteriorate again then I'll stop right here. Sorry, but it's really just something I don't want to end up dealing with. 

But yeah, thanks nibbs still though!
*hugs Eli* No need to feel terrible, we're only joking when we say stuff like that, right Nibs? ^.^...:s

But if it makes you feel better, ever since you posted that first drawing back in summer, I've been working my arse off whenever I find time (though I don't have as much free time as I want T_T). I stalk your dA every now and then and see all the amazing works and yeah, for a second I'm like "Why can't I draw like Eli? I wanna have that kind of talent too waahaaa *goes in corner and cries*"... but a minute later I pick myself up, dust it off and tell myself I'll have to practice even harder and that you didn't become this good over night. I started drawing with a tablet only for a few months (and after a really long break from drawing anything...at all!) and I still have a long way to go. So as far as I'm concerned, you're a great deal of inspiration and motivational boost ^.^
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 10:45 am

@Eliii: Being an artist makes you the object of both admiration and jealousy. It's two sides of the same coin, regrettably, and it's only natural. That being said, though, I'm positive Nibs-Nibs didn't mean it bad. Your works are a joy to look at -- I think we're all in agreement here -- and while of course there is going to be some "I wish I could be like him", it's always said jokingly around these parts and I am confident it will never get serious or to the point of whatever happened in real life. Still, we'll try and avoid such sentences from now on. And hey, as Lya showed, it can also work inspiring and as a source of motivation. To have that effect on people, I think it's a great thing.

I know I live in a different world than most others here (writing as opposed to drawing), but since I'd like to believe that writing is an art as well I, as an artist, can relate to what you're saying and wanted to throw in my 2 cents Razz

With that being said: Let there be more art!
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 Pumpki10Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 01:39 pm

D: !!

I-I'm sorry! I was just joking,I didn't mean it at all!
Why can't I shut up sometimes.. T_T I didn't know you'd feel bad!

I l-o-v-e your works,I'm just a big grumpball that I can't get any better!

I'm so sorryyyy... *hugsforever* (ノ´Д`)ノ
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

PostSubject: W-WAAAH WAIT. (゚ Д゚ ≡゚ Д゚)   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime08/12/13, 03:17 pm

I know still that Nibs nibs didn't mean it in a way that's as bad the one that I had dealt with in the past dun worry Kassi, Miir! XDD ...it's just that... I just want let you guys know early on, before I get anymore comments like it, that it's kind of my own  personal pet peeves ^^;;; and to explain where it roots come from.

@ Kassi: Well it is a relief to know that it had motivated you btw Kassi :)And yes I didn't get to where I am overnight XD I've been drawing as a hobby for 7 years now and I had 1 year of college in the Fine Arts. I've read books on fundamentals, which I cannot stress enough how it had help me improve my art by leaps, as well looking up tutorials\drawing processes on the side...I don't mind sharing these sources if anyone is seriously interested ^^

@Vanland: haha;; indeed it is very true, admiration and jealousy are two sides of the same coin there's just a fine line separating the two of them sadly. BUT no worries I know no one in the legion meant it bad, and I know the sort of jealousy that can be used as motivation to strive harder. As long as there's no quitting involved then I'm cool with it. I just hope none of them guys will ever feel like quitting is all ;; v ;; ) a

@ Nibbs: aaaah it's okay it's okayy! Don't have to apologize! \hugsbackk\ I just wanted to share is all how certain comments is just a bit of a touchy subject for me is all XD Just...don't stop drawing okay?!? Well I mean breaks are fine and all, I take lots of those too myself, but d-don't feel like quitting I hope?!?? <> <> ;;

Σ(=ω= ; ) amg much awkwards coming from me, so sorry much (;´Д`A
Here ...something random to lighten the mood ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

PostSubject: Collab with my gf ~   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/13, 01:13 pm

\O/ I got to work on a collab with my gf, it has been a long time since we were able to XD

she makes the cutest chibis ughh. She did the line art, I colored, and she went and added finishing touches to my color~

Collab art:

Last edited by Eliiii on 15/12/13, 03:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/13, 06:44 pm

That is so cute *-* chibis are the second cutest thing in the world after kittens <3

And with regard to what you said about sharing sources, please do. I have a whole collection of tutorials on dA but they're never enough. So books, tutorials, anything you have, just throw them this way ^^"
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/12/13, 10:41 pm

Kassidiy wrote:
That is so cute *-* chibis are the second cutest thing in the world after kittens <3

And with regard to what you said about sharing sources, please do. I have a whole collection of tutorials on dA but they're never enough. So books, tutorials, anything you have, just throw them this way ^^"

haha ikr o v o) well i'd pick chibis over scratching kittens any day though haha!

It's really enlightening -- I would always highly recommend reading Andrew Loomis' books. you can download pdf versions of it from here http://www.alexhays.com/loomis/ though for some reasons the people that I've recommended these to are bunch of lazy readers lol T v T ) the most basic would be Fun with the pencil :)then I suppose Successful Drawing would be the next good thing, though if you want to familiarize yourself more with human proportions/anatomy then go ahead and read his Figure Drawing for All it's Worth

as for Video Processes although it's more of painting out full mind blowing CG art, go subscribe to FZDschool Channel on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/FZDSCHOOL fcking P-r-o-f-e-s-s-i-o-n-a-l-s XD i haven't watched all of it yet myself, but just watching one of their episodes can really get me going in trying whatever art they dish out ...it's very intimidating yet can also be really inspiring ^^ Although this is only if you'd want to paint realistic

But well, you have to first figure out what sort of STYLE to aim for. If it's more of realism or if you're more into anime-ish sort of style...there are different approaches for different styles so there really ain't just one set of tutorials that can teach you everything...it's actually helpful to search up arts that's more of your thing and use them as guides in building up on your own style.
Link me arts/ artists that inspires you and I'll see if I can provide tips from there \o/
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/12/13, 10:46 am

Woah this is a goldmine, Eli Shocked I'm gonna start reading right away! *-* Some of the things in these books I already knew from tutorials (like the part about perspective) but it's way better when the author gives that much detail. And the vids... *speechless* I wish I had enough time to watch them all T_T

I'm a bit stuck at the "finding my own style" part. I like realism when it comes to landscapes and such, like in the FZDSchool tutorials but for characters definitely anime-like. About 10 years ago I was reading an Italian manga-ish comic and at some point they published some lessons on how to draw the main characters. So I started with that and it became my style back then. But after a while I got more into graphic design and photography so I kinda forgot about drawing ^^". A bit hard to find a style after a few years gap.

Anyway, as for art and artists that inspire me...well I'm looking at one right now ¬.¬ *looks at Eli* Then there are a few other from dA, since I spend most of my time there. First would be Apofiss, his style is so cute and...bubbly o.o. Then there's Rini-tan with her amazing characters, definitely one of my faves when it comes to OCs. AquaSixio is more of a realist painter but his tutorials are very well made and helpful, I learn colouring from him. And many others: SnowBody (I love wolves and hers are among my favourites), Kate-FoX (like her style a lot, I think I'd want mine to be closer to that one), tanathe (really useful speed painting tutorial and brushes) and the list can go on but I'll stop here since this post is already very long o_O
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/12/13, 05:59 pm

That drawing probably couldn't be more cute even if it tried -- it's got the term "cozy" written on literally every aspect Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 1580435332

You and your gf made something snugly there for sure. Great job! Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 3278592349
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eliiii's art w/e
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Artist's Plaza: Creativity Inc.-
Jump to: