Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliiii's art w/e

Go down 
+6
AoiMikan
mal3bolgia
Nobelie
ReylandAZ
Mikans
Eliiii
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Cleric (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e Snowma12Eliiii's art w/e 2zqzj3b

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime15/08/13, 09:00 pm

ended up drawing a quickie of her https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/30msjo8.jpg

e.e been wasting my time watching "Mirai Nikki" (or "Future Diary") because i kept seeing meme's of this certain pink haired girl being the ultimate yandere, lol it was....a really interesting anime I've seen in awhile \watches again\

Last edited by Eliiii on 04/12/13, 02:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just switching topic title to something more appropriate)
Back to top Go down
Mikans
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime15/08/13, 09:13 pm

SO SEXAYYYYY........ AMGGGGGGGGGG YOU SO GOOODDDDD .<3 <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e 30w04xyEliiii's art w/e Crafts11Eliiii's art w/e Parchm10Eliiii's art w/e 2j5h2fb

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime15/08/13, 09:14 pm

OH.MY.GOD. OH.MY.GOD. OH.MY--

If that is a quickie, I am REALLY interested in what your drawings are like when you have taken some time. Breathtaking, amazing, beautiful and .. I'm speechless..

TAKE MY BRIGADE GENERAL. TAKE IIITTTT
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e Pumpki10Eliiii's art w/e 30w04xy

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime16/08/13, 09:57 am

Yuno!! <3
Oh my god this is just...hats down to you.All of them.
Absolutely amazing.
(I shall be this good someday! /shot/)
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime16/08/13, 11:36 am

nice one ellii
ummm eliii...
if this is just a "random"
i wonder how awesom one of your drawing if you made a project of it!
Back to top Go down

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime16/08/13, 12:42 pm

Amazing o_o
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime16/08/13, 02:14 pm

Okay miir. I'll be waiting for that Brigadier General then. ROOOOFL I'm seriously kidding. keep it or else people will be running awae if that happened. Smile

but thanks guys haha, w-well this is just a face shot x.x ) ;; . . .

well here's some previous ones that I've spent more time in. . .
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/2096afm.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/xf9nd2.jpg

@ Whicked:  well I'm more of just a casual artist  x.x);; uhh other than taking occassional commissions <.< ;; (which takes forever to finish), I've never really worked on any "projects" xD
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e 30w04xyEliiii's art w/e Crafts11Eliiii's art w/e Parchm10Eliiii's art w/e 2j5h2fb

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime16/08/13, 02:49 pm

Eliiii wrote:
well here's some previous ones that I've spent more time in. . .
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/2096afm.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/xf9nd2.jpg
*Spits out drink* PFFFFTTT. Are YOU even HUMAN?! That first drawing is on par with the top quality works I've seen on Pixiv! Holy shit dude, stop throwing the legion into disarray with those awesome works! Thanks to you every artist here has proclaimed you their ultimate rival they need to surpass. Tension fields are building left and right. I have people banging on my door and telling me to transfer Brigade General. Do you realize what you have done?!

/quells rebellion with gunshots in the air, public executions in Sanctum Collosseum and feeding to Muada/

That aside, amazing work Eliii. How long have you been drawing? You are so gifted .. it makes me, as an atheist, actually start believing there may be something like a God out there after all.
Back to top Go down
AoiMikan
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

AoiMikan

Assassin (Aion)

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime16/08/13, 08:34 pm

Oh my -sips from coffee- we seem to have a very good artist in our ranks.
Do you have a DA or something I can follow? I like your style
Back to top Go down
Diatomic
Regias Citizen
City Merchant

Diatomic

Cleric (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e 2j5h2fb

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime16/08/13, 09:36 pm

I used to be an artist, but then I got carpal tunnel from opening your links too many times.

Saying "Well done" just isn't gonna cut it! Fabulous works you've got there!
Back to top Go down

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime16/08/13, 10:01 pm

Wow Eliii, you inspired me to start taking my drawing a little more seriously I actually have the motivation to get better
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime17/08/13, 02:48 am

You make me jelly, Elii. ;c I already knew there were better artists out there than meh, BUT AMG ITS SO KEWL KNOWING ONE! Very Happy I wish i was better at digital art, but I don't have a tablet... (needs to get one). However, due to my huge ego when it comes to designing, I still think I design better than anyone in the legion. *waits for elii to pull out super amazing armor design* <---- although I do modern fashion too (my classmates requested I design their prom dress <----huge ego when it comes to designing, not so huge ego when it comes to drawing. :c
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e 2zqzj3bEliiii's art w/e 30w04xyEliiii's art w/e Book-i11

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime17/08/13, 12:11 pm

Screw dA, Eli is my new favorite artist!!! *-*
Teach me, master! Share your divine skills with a poor and ashamed artists!
*sobs broken tablet in the meantime*

You should've heard me on TS the other day, I needed a few minutes to gather myself o.o
And there is no word in the dictionary to describe this, all I can do is stare at these drawings and dream that maybe, just maybe, one day I'll be half as good.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime17/08/13, 11:42 pm

Kassidiy wrote:
You should've heard me on TS the other day, I needed a few minutes to gather myself o.o
Indeed .. you were asking why I kept on going back and forth between saying "OH MY GOD" and being speechless before you, a few seconds later, started doing the exact same .. xD

I am now declaring Eliii as ARTIST MASTER of this forum. Everyone feel free to nag him for training sessions or tips! /kneels/
Back to top Go down
Mikans
★★ Homeland Guardian

Mikans

Chanter (Aion)

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime18/08/13, 03:33 am

I REQUEST A SAI COLORING TUTORIAL!
Back to top Go down
Nobelie
★★★ Empire's Lance

Nobelie

Songweaver (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e Pumpki10Eliiii's art w/e 30w04xy

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime18/08/13, 01:25 pm

Mikans wrote:
I SECOND THIS.
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime21/08/13, 06:15 am

Nobelie wrote:
Mikans wrote:
I SECOND THIS.
UM if you're just curious as to how I color? tools and stuff then okay. xD but if like HOW to color lmfao it's important to know how to shade first at least in Black n white. Sketchbook + pencil is good practice Smile(here's a sample of how mine are like https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/2v3k0tf.jpg I use a 5.0 mechanical pencil to sketch because mechanical pencils gives more crisp lines)

@ Kassi&Miir: aww thanks, it's an honor right there Q.Q and what happened to Kassi's tablet?

... too bad I wasn't on TS3 back then-- i missed out on something ...amusing? lolz XDDDD . and no I'm no artist master--> FYI pixiv have sooo many more pro artists that makes more mind blowing art than I could ever hope to conjure e.e

@Elysus: no no I bet it'd be your win hands down, design's not really my expertise XDD;;

@ Zeirack: I've seen your portraits + drawing of mir :)they're good~ Would be looking forward to more of your works bro now you're motivated to improve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e 2zqzj3bEliiii's art w/e 30w04xyEliiii's art w/e Book-i11

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime21/08/13, 10:42 am

Eli wrote:
what happened to Kassi's tablet?
Actually idk what happened because after I saw you drawings, it miraculously recovered o.O The stylus had the tip stuck in and it was basically drawing a continuous line, if you can understand what I mean...

Now I can finally get back to drawing and take down Eli once and for all! *evil laugh*

But yeah, great drawings ^^" I wanna see more of them
Back to top Go down
Eliiii
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Eliiii

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime21/08/13, 01:53 pm

Kassidiy wrote:

Actually idk what happened because after I saw you drawings, it miraculously recovered o.O The stylus had the tip stuck in and it was basically drawing a continuous line, if you can understand what I mean...
o.o i think i can imagine the tip of the stylus getting stuck in XD but i got lost at the continuous line part rofl. but at least it's working now again :Doh yeah what tablet and painting program you use to draw?

omg evil laugh Dx. . . .. I am very afraid omfg x.x *digs a hole and barricades in there*

and thanks...but nope I'm more of interested in seeing more of kassi's works e.e ) i haven't seen *-* ...or did i miss a topic here---
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime22/08/13, 12:21 pm

Eli wrote:
oh yeah what tablet and painting program you use to draw?
I have a Kanvus Office tablet (pretty lame, I know -.-) but I'm planning to buy a Wacom Bamboo in the near future. As for program... I tried out a lot of them: Manga Studio, Corel Painter, SAI... Until I ended up with dear ol' Photoshop Very Happy

*pulls Eli out of the hole and ties to a chair* You shall teach me how to draw! ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e 2j5h2fbEliiii's art w/e 30w04xy

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime30/11/13, 11:54 am

O.O Eliiiiii........you're awesome!!!

Btw what tablet do you use?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime30/11/13, 12:23 pm

Topic was revived.

LET'S REVIVE THE LEGACY OF ELIII ONCE MORE!
Hail to the artist master!!
Back to top Go down

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime30/11/13, 01:52 pm

Show us some more drawings oh thei great Eliiii
Back to top Go down
Eirtae
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Eirtae

Chanter (Aion) Eliiii's art w/e 2j5h2fbEliiii's art w/e 30w04xy

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime30/11/13, 06:22 pm

I read some wanted a SAI tutorial! I sooooo wanna see that!!! Do it do it do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime30/11/13, 06:27 pm

Agree with Armin! I keep begging him for livestreams but without success T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eliiii's art w/e Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliiii's art w/e   Eliiii's art w/e I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eliiii's art w/e
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Artist's Plaza: Creativity Inc.-
Jump to: