Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chanter theorycrafting!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thargor
Regias Legionary
Vanguard Outrider

Thargor

Chanter (Aion) Chanter theorycrafting! Medal211Chanter theorycrafting! 2zqzj3b Chanter theorycrafting! Aion0411Chanter theorycrafting! Crafts11Chanter theorycrafting! 2j5h2fb

Chanter theorycrafting! Empty
PostSubject: Chanter theorycrafting!   Chanter theorycrafting! I_icon_minitime24/07/13, 11:37 am

Slings' post inspired me to discuss my ideas for chanter builds, I hope wiser and more experienced minds then mine will be able to contribute something.

Sooooo, chanters, eh?. The problem and the joy of the class is that you can do a bit of everything, whether that is DPS, main-heal, support/second-heal, even crowd-control thanks to your stuns.

My favourites:
Offensive build: Because dying is fun.
Offensive build:

Defensive build: Because the cleric is DPSing
Defensive build:

Mixed
build
: Because doing just one thing is booooring!
Mixed build:

So those are my "builds", if you're still awake after that go have a cookie, you deserve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slings
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Slings

Chanter theorycrafting! 2j5h2fb

Chanter theorycrafting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chanter theorycrafting!   Chanter theorycrafting! I_icon_minitime24/07/13, 01:16 pm

MA comes in to play to ensure you land debuffs as well as stuns which is something you want especially in a dps build.

Average MR without buffs/stones is around 1.6k - 1.8k so thats a good MA baseline to achieve
Back to top Go down

Chanter theorycrafting!
Page 1 of 1