Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

K-Mart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diatomic
Regias Citizen
City Merchant

Diatomic

Cleric (Aion) K-Mart                     2j5h2fb

K-Mart                     Empty
PostSubject: K-Mart    K-Mart                     I_icon_minitime22/04/13, 07:21 pm

So, I'm not sure if you all have this department store in Europe, but in the US, this was an actual commericial that they played on the old boob tube. My friend works here and he often gets ship for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I03UmJbK0lA
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) K-Mart                     30w04xyK-Mart                     Crafts11K-Mart                     Parchm10K-Mart                     2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: K-Mart    K-Mart                     I_icon_minitime13/05/13, 10:54 am

Funny .. I like how that employee guy remains all professional while the others look so confused.

So how does this work? You want something they don't have on location so they will get it & ship it to you?

And I don't think we have the K-Mart here .. at least, I've never seen them where I live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Mart    K-Mart                     I_icon_minitime03/07/13, 05:20 pm

K-Mart is in the United States and send to 100 countries around the world. In my opinion if i can't find something in my land i d prefer ebay or amazon and ship my shit for free. What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-Mart    K-Mart                     I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Mart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Sunfade Tavern • General Talks-
Jump to: