Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Millie Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Millie
Roamer of Lands

Millie Application Empty
PostSubject: Millie Application   Millie Application I_icon_minitime04/01/16, 08:36 am

In-Game Name: Undecided
Game: Blade and Soul
Level / Class: Undecided
Country or Timezone: Australia

Referral: Saenokami
Why do you want to join Regias?:
Seems like a very friendly community and enviroment to be in and a good way to meet new friends. Ive been keen to play Blade and Soul and why not play with a guild so the grind wont be so lonely!

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words*:
No drama, respect everyone, have fun. Here to chilax and make friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Eternal
BnS Officer Corps
Veteran (EU Branch)

Eternal

Gunslinger (Aion) Millie Application Snowma12Millie Application Crafts11Millie Application Book-i11

Millie Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millie Application   Millie Application I_icon_minitime06/01/16, 09:59 am

Hey Millie,
Welcome to Regias. Judging from your reasons to join us, I'm sure you'll like it here.
We'll try and make your Blade and Soul adventure with us one worthy of remembering.
Oh and as for the loneliness in grinding, we'll figure something out xD.

Also, there are a few Blade and Soul votes running these days. The topics include a possible NA branch, faction vote, as well as in-game guild name, so you may want to check those out and put your 2 cents in.

Cya
--Eternal
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Millie Application 30w04xyMillie Application Crafts11Millie Application Parchm10Millie Application 2j5h2fb

Millie Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millie Application   Millie Application I_icon_minitime06/01/16, 11:40 am

Hey,

A short but concise application that it presses all the right buttons. Your permissions are fixed so as Eternal said be sure to vote in those matters that are relevant to you and also check out our Newcomer's Guide while you're at it Smile

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Millie Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millie Application   Millie Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millie Application
Page 1 of 1