Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits 30w04xyGuild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Crafts11Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Parchm10Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits 2j5h2fb

Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits   Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits I_icon_minitime28/11/15, 04:58 pm

Greetings!

Below are the level up requirements and benefits for each guild rank.
Press [h] and donate anything you can miss through clicking the Vault/Box icon at the top right of the guild window. Thanks!

The ingredients that we need most are Gold, Faction Insignias, Soulstones and Naryu Silvers.
As a member of Regias you are expected to contribute in one way or the other.
If you for instance can't do faction dailies, you can still contribute through donating any of the other items listed above.

Rank Benefits & Requirements
See: http://bladeandsoul.gamepedia.com/Clan_System#Clan_Levels

Image Version:

Obtaining Materials
Gold: This is pretty self-explanatory. Craft stuff, do dungeon dailies, etc.
Naryu Silvers: From lv45+ (field) dungeon quests (or boss boxes). E.Fleet & NSH (24p), Blackram/BSH, Naryu Lab, etc.
Soulstones: From lv45+ faction dailies (Misty Woods), ToE daily (lv37+), zen beans (arena pvp).
Faction Insignias: From all faction quests (lv25+)

Donations via pressing "H" (guild menu) and then clicking the vault/box icon at the top right.

Faction Quests
To take and complete a faction quest you will need to wear the faction uniform. NPCs will show up then. You can also windstride directly to faction quests hubs while wearing it.

There usually is a prerequisite quest and a first-time quest for every location. Some also require a certain rank or up to unlock (e.g. Private). Such locations are marked with a *
Repeats are unlocked once both prerequisites have been completed.

lv16-18+ (Viridian Coast)
Click for Map:
1 Faction Daily
  • Wanderer's Hut (1): lv17+ | 1 Faction Insignia | 0 Contribution

lv25~37+ (The Cinderlands)
Click for Map:
6 Faction Dailies
  • Wispwater Spring (1): lv20+ | 1 Faction Insignia | 10 Contribution
  • Cerulean Command Post* (3): lv25+ | 1*3 Faction Insignia | 20*3 Contribution
  • Razorwing Ravine* (2): lv35+ | 1*2 Faction Insignias | 30+60 Contribution

lv42+ (Moonwater Plains)
Click for Map:
9 Faction Dailies
  • Cerulean Beach Outpost (2): lv37+ | 1*2 Faction Insignias | 40*2 Contribution | 1+2 Soulstones
  • Cerulean War Tent** (7): ~lv44+ | 1*5+ Faction Insignias | 30*4 + 50 Contribution | ~14 Soulstones

** = The quests for the War Tent do not appear to be lvl bound as long as other requirements are met, which are:
- Rank [Private] or above.
- Completed of both the Story Line - Act III and the available pre-quest given upon story completion.

PS. You can trade in Prestige Points for additional Faction Insignias at a 5:1 ratio.

War Tent consists of 5 solo quests + 1 PvP quest + 1 OW boss quest (Blackwyrm). Most just do the 5 solo quests. The rewards for the PvP & OW boss quests are:

PvP quest:
1 Faction Insignia
50 Contribution
2 Soulstones or 1 soulstone pouch

OW Boss quest (Blackwyrm):
1 Faction insignia
60 Contribution
Blackwyrm Reward Chest (~22+ Soulstones when opened. Requires a key dropped from either of the Terrors in the base or Misty Woods Key from marketplace. Rewards depend on the grade of the chest

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 06/07/16, 08:01 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal
BnS Officer Corps
Veteran (EU Branch)

Eternal

Gunslinger (Aion) Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Snowma12Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Crafts11Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits   Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits I_icon_minitime28/11/15, 07:06 pm

Lol, the level 4 to level 5 increase in diffculty is unreal. 10+ times the requirments for level 4 xD.
Ok, on a more serious note, the faction insignias and soulstones shouldn't really be a problem once most of us are near level cap. Just running faction daily quests after finishing the cinderlands zone can give you 6-7 insignias. If we assume that the moonwater plains zone will give another 5 insignias from faction dailies then obtaining the faction insignias can be done in a week (but since we are kinda lazy lets make it two weeks xD). Soulstones are tradable so I dont expect them to pose a problem either.
However, that amount of gold can be hard to obtain. And I still have no idea how we are supposed to obtain naryu coins.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits 30w04xyGuild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Crafts11Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Parchm10Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits   Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits I_icon_minitime28/11/15, 08:06 pm

EternalC wrote:
Lol, the level 4 to level 5 increase in diffculty is unreal. 10+ times the requirments for level 4 xD.
Part of the reason is probably that the really nice benefits come after lv5...there's what, 15+ upgrade levels? Perhaps they are split into three 'parts', with a significantly tougher upgrade every ~5 levels.

..This game does love to have some sort of 'breakthrough' system every 5 levels, after all Laughin'
Back to top Go down
Eternal
BnS Officer Corps
Veteran (EU Branch)

Eternal

Gunslinger (Aion) Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Snowma12Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Crafts11Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits   Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits I_icon_minitime29/11/15, 08:44 am

It does indeed love breakthroughs, so i'll try to find out more about naryu coins in-game since most google topics on them are outdated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits   Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking - Lvl Up Requirements & Benefits
Page 1 of 1