Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BnS NA Facebook Group

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibs
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

Tibs

Spiritmaster (Aion)

BnS NA Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: BnS NA Facebook Group   BnS NA Facebook Group I_icon_minitime01/10/15, 12:01 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BladeAndSoulNorthAmerica/

Just to know our enemies and friends in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) BnS NA Facebook Group 30w04xyBnS NA Facebook Group Crafts11BnS NA Facebook Group Parchm10BnS NA Facebook Group 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: BnS NA Facebook Group   BnS NA Facebook Group I_icon_minitime02/10/15, 11:17 pm

Those that don't join our cause are all enemies Twisted Evil

Simplified the process a bit for ya.
Back to top Go down
Tibs
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

Tibs

Spiritmaster (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: BnS NA Facebook Group   BnS NA Facebook Group I_icon_minitime02/10/15, 11:47 pm

I meant the Faction Stuff, but that works too!

lol XD
Back to top Go down
Catling
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Catling

PostSubject: Re: BnS NA Facebook Group   BnS NA Facebook Group I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 03:52 am

Sorry to bump an old thread, but are we doing any recruiting there? Rey, would you like me to post a thread or are we full for launch? Very Happy

(sometimes I'm helpful!)
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) BnS NA Facebook Group 30w04xyBnS NA Facebook Group Crafts11BnS NA Facebook Group Parchm10BnS NA Facebook Group 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: BnS NA Facebook Group   BnS NA Facebook Group I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 11:05 am

Catling wrote:
Sorry to bump an old thread, but are we doing any recruiting there? Rey, would you like me to post a thread or are we full for launch?  Very Happy

(sometimes I'm helpful!)
I wonder what the sometimes is for.. Laughin'

Generally, we'd like to avoid recruiting on Facebook in the presumption that the majority of the community there is inclined to drama and/or is the type that likes to use a flood of smileys with everything they write (i.e. rather young audience). Often the two are intertwined. As history shows, those people are generally not the type who have a long and successful stay in here as their attitude collides with that of the more...mature (or 'grumpy' if you will Razz ) personalities that most members here maintain.

We also have a rather negative past history with using Facebook as it only served to segregate the guild instead of further uniting it, and this eventually completely backfired and blew up in our face. While I still regret the events that transpired, I cannot change the past so instead I will prevent it from happening again in the future.

So basically we'd like to avoid full-blown recruitment on that place (via e.g. an entire thread or other form of announcement). However, if you know any people on Facebook or see people of who you think they'd be a good fit for the guild you can always drop them a line or link to the forum Smile They can always register and apply, and we welcome all who are willing to take the effort to do so.

Thanks for the offer Smile People like you who think about how they can help the guild and are interested in doing so warm my otherwise ice-cold officer heart.
Back to top Go down
Catling
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Catling

PostSubject: Re: BnS NA Facebook Group   BnS NA Facebook Group I_icon_minitime15/01/16, 01:47 pm

Understood. Smile Will try to refrain from excessive use of smilies in my old age. Wink lmao

4 hours!!!
Back to top Go down
RoyMasters
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

RoyMasters

PostSubject: Re: BnS NA Facebook Group   BnS NA Facebook Group I_icon_minitime29/02/16, 04:23 pm

I didn't know about this B&S group thanks for sharing. I'm more a facebook kind of guy than forums it's a shame the guild doesn't have a group to share pictures comments and such Very Happy I understand Reyland stand about it tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BnS NA Facebook Group   BnS NA Facebook Group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BnS NA Facebook Group
Page 1 of 1