Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlespy's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunalepsy
Regias Citizen
City Merchant

Lunalepsy

Cleric (Aion) Moonlespy's Application 30w04xyMoonlespy's Application 2j5h2fb

Moonlespy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Moonlespy's Application   Moonlespy's Application I_icon_minitime06/09/15, 05:16 pm

In-Game Name (Moonlepsy):
Game: Aion
Class / Level:Cleric/51
Country or Timezone (GMT -4):

Referral: vivanne1990/JosiePooh

Why do you want to join Regias?:
Regias is the kind of guild I've been looking for. Having a balance between being serious and having fun is always a good mix, especially for large communities. It's not bad to let loose here and there, but it's also nice to remember you are part of something and you must cherish it no matter what. I believe this legion will grant me timeless memories as I interact with the community.  

Describe Regias' First Rule in your own words*:
This is a virtual niche where real people gather and share experiences with others. Sometimes, people forget that aspect and engage in non-fruitful acts, disrupting the goodwill of this community. We have to keep in mind we are dealing with thousands of people across the globe. There are many subcultures, customs and beliefs we have to keep in mind when we interact with people. Most of the time, we take things for granted, and that's when problems arise. This rule keeps track of the little things we forget when we explore the virtual world.

Last edited by Lunalepsy on 06/09/15, 06:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) Moonlespy's Application 30w04xyMoonlespy's Application Crafts11Moonlespy's Application 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: Moonlespy's Application   Moonlespy's Application I_icon_minitime06/09/15, 05:34 pm

Haven't seen in a long time such a detailed application. You appear to be all that we need. Besides your life beliefs, our common interests and your description we also need clerics in our legion Laughing

We are part of European Union, so our motto is "United in diversity", so we are friendly are we respect everybody, no matter what.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Lunalepsy
Regias Citizen
City Merchant

Lunalepsy

PostSubject: Re: Moonlespy's Application   Moonlespy's Application I_icon_minitime06/09/15, 05:52 pm

RageOfGod wrote:
Haven't seen in a long time such a detailed application. You appear to be all that we need. Besides your life beliefs, our common interests and your description we also need clerics in our legion Laughing

We are part of European Union, so our motto is "United in diversity", so we are friendly are we respect everybody, no matter what.

Welcome!

Thank you! And of course, I don't mind helping out with my lovely Cleric. : 3
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Moonlespy's Application 30w04xyMoonlespy's Application Crafts11Moonlespy's Application Parchm10Moonlespy's Application 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Moonlespy's Application   Moonlespy's Application I_icon_minitime06/09/15, 11:36 pm

Greetings!

Been a while since we've had such a detailed application indeed. Just when I was about to give in to the whole notion of "forums are outdated, people prefer short messages on social media nowadays.." an application like yours comes around and restores my faith. Talk about timing!

We hope we can meet your expectations. The legion may feel a tad dormant at times lately, but following our "Your stay with Regias is what you make of it" philosophy I'm sure you'll be able to realize what you are looking for here Smile

As I told your friend, be sure to check out the Newcomer's Guide in the Newcomer's Square as it informs you on pretty much everything there is to do around the place Wink

See ya in-game!
Back to top Go down
Lunalepsy
Regias Citizen
City Merchant

Lunalepsy

PostSubject: Re: Moonlespy's Application   Moonlespy's Application I_icon_minitime07/09/15, 02:38 am

ReylandAZ wrote:
Greetings!

Been a while since we've had such a detailed application indeed. Just when I was about to give in to the whole notion of "forums are outdated, people prefer short messages on social media nowadays.." an application like yours comes around and restores my faith. Talk about timing!

We hope we can meet your expectations. The legion may feel a tad dormant at times lately, but following our "Your stay with Regias is what you make of it" philosophy I'm sure you'll be able to realize what you are looking for here Smile

As I told your friend, be sure to check out the Newcomer's Guide in the Newcomer's Square as it informs you on pretty much everything there is to do around the place Wink

See ya in-game!

Oh, I love forums more than games themselves. I can spend a lot of time browsing them instead of playing the game, but that only happens when I get a bit tired of the game. Also, thanks for the compliment. I just exposed what I really want to experience in a community. Communities are always a plus factor when I choose a game or a place to crash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlespy's Application   Moonlespy's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlespy's Application
Page 1 of 1