Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan/Guild System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) Clan/Guild System  Snowma12Clan/Guild System  Book-i11Clan/Guild System  Crafts11Clan/Guild System  Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

Clan/Guild System  Empty
PostSubject: Clan/Guild System    Clan/Guild System  I_icon_minitime01/09/15, 09:10 pm

NCsoft just released this article explaining the basics of the guild system, i had trouble finding out on my own in TW because i wan't a part of one and it was generally confusing at first.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/clan-ranks/

It seems guild levels don't rely on guild exp but rely on the donations of certain items from the clan members. The guild starts with 50 slots for memebers and then proceeds to 60, 70 and finally 80. Through levelling it seems you can unlock a wprkshop which is a kind of guild crafting feature that i'm guessing is going to rely on the different types of crafters in the guild which seems interesting Very Happy

i've seen someone stream the guild costume creation and it's actually really good o.o you can make alot of unique and really nice looking costumes. The thing is it costs alot to 'contract' the design and also requires the guild's crafters to gather and craft certain items into some type of fabric to create the costumes for the members. That's about as much as i've seen on guild crafting. ( \i can try and make a 'guide' of some sorts for general crafting and gathering if you guys want it?)

So what do you guys think about the whole system? love it? hate it?
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Clan/Guild System  30w04xyClan/Guild System  Crafts11Clan/Guild System  Parchm10Clan/Guild System  2j5h2fb

Clan/Guild System  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/Guild System    Clan/Guild System  I_icon_minitime01/09/15, 09:50 pm

I think it's a pretty good system. 14 levels worth of guild upgrades and a unique feature like designing a custom clan outfit will be sure to keep us hooked for a while Smile

PS. The forum here actually supports 'directly' posting Youtube videos by clicking the YT icon (Clan/Guild System  5a37850f9d in the post menu) and inserting the link. I've gone ahead and done that for your post because you know, visuals and all Wink
Back to top Go down
Saenokami
BnS Officer Corps
NA Branch Leader

Saenokami

Songweaver (Aion) Clan/Guild System  Snowma12Clan/Guild System  Book-i11Clan/Guild System  Crafts11Clan/Guild System  Parchm10 Master of the Red Horde (2015 Xmas Event)

Clan/Guild System  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/Guild System    Clan/Guild System  I_icon_minitime02/09/15, 05:56 am

ReylandAZ wrote:
I think it's a pretty good system. 14 levels worth of guild upgrades and a unique feature like designing a custom clan outfit will be sure to keep us hooked for a while Smile

PS. The forum here actually supports 'directly' posting Youtube videos by clicking the YT icon (Clan/Guild System  5a37850f9d in the post menu) and inserting the link. I've gone ahead and done that for your post because you know, visuals and all Wink

Agreed it really will keep us hooked for a while since i don't think you can level the guild that quickly so i think it'll be more rewarding, and the guild costume really does provide a way to represent our clan which i don't usually see in some games.

Ahh thanks for that haha Laughing i didn't notice that was an option, aesthetics/10 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan/Guild System  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/Guild System    Clan/Guild System  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan/Guild System
Page 1 of 1