Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ET / AT Checklist & Locations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) ET / AT Checklist & Locations 30w04xyET / AT Checklist & Locations Crafts11ET / AT Checklist & Locations Parchm10ET / AT Checklist & Locations 2j5h2fb

ET / AT Checklist & Locations Empty
PostSubject: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime20/02/13, 03:22 pm

Greetings,

At the GameGuide there is a very convenient list which shows all gatherables per level for both ET and AT, as well as their locations. http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Gathering
Unfortunately, this list is largely incomplete. This is where Aion ZAM comes to the resque.

Essencetapping: http://aion.zam.com/wiki/Essencetapping_%28Aion_Skill%29
Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the level range that applies to you.
There, click on "places" and you will see all locations you can find the resource at.

Alternatively, if you don't mind the old AION maps, you can use the Aionproject as it has a complete collection on all gatherables per location: http://www.aionproject.net/

Aethertapping: http://aion.zam.com/wiki/Aethertapping_%28Aion%29
You only need to click the number under "Locations" that applies to you.
Your Aethertapping Hat will guide you from there.

AT 400-450: Taloc's Forest
AT 425-450: Skysling Canyon
AT 450-499: Conqueror's Ravine (under the bottom fort)
AT 499+ (Ancient Aethers): Kaisinel's Beacon

One final tip: Gather on the Fast-Track server where possible. This gives double EXP (for your level, not craft) and prevents being ganked by Asmos.

Last edited by Vanland on 01/01/14, 11:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime03/07/13, 04:43 pm

Talking about gathering nodes i ll post here a nice website with nodes all over Atreia: http://www.aionproject.net/
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) ET / AT Checklist & Locations 30w04xyET / AT Checklist & Locations Crafts11ET / AT Checklist & Locations Parchm10ET / AT Checklist & Locations 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime10/07/13, 11:44 am

Guest wrote:
Talking about gathering nodes i ll post here a nice website with nodes all over Atreia: http://www.aionproject.net/
This is a very nice tool as well, it goes all the way up to Inggison and its accurate. Mind you, however, that this site uses the old maps so some areas may be hard to recognize.

To those wondering about AT: The 499 nodes for "Ancient Aether" are found around Kaisinel's Beacon in Katalam.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 11:47 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime01/01/14, 11:59 am

I guess this will stop my whining in the legion chat about gather-able items per lvl XDDD

Merci mec
Back to top Go down
Lordwhite
Regias Legionary
Corps Volunteer

Lordwhite

Sorcerer (Aion) ET / AT Checklist & Locations 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime16/01/14, 01:15 pm

These links will definitely be of use someday; I'm still too low-levelled for a need to look for these stuffs. Many thanks! great find
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime21/01/14, 01:14 am

Any gear you would advise to add much flight time with stones or base stats on it.
I'm thinking to buy a lvl 30 fable set and put all flight time stones on it, but is it worth doing that?

edit: Figured it out. I bought a blue abyss set and using the abyss jewel lvl 50 and 30 that I had now with combinded lvl 40 and 50 stones I have like 6 min flight time Smile Must be good enough imo Wink
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime21/01/14, 10:37 am

teremai wrote:
Any gear you would advise to add much flight time with stones or base stats on it.
I'm thinking to buy a lvl 30 fable set and put all flight time stones on it, but is it worth doing that?

Miragent, its the best flight set in the game (flight time & speed on every piece + set bonus when 5/5) but I doubt it's worth getting Mira just for aethertapping Razz

You can also look into the lv65 Discordant Accessories (not the phys or magic versions, just normal), these add flight time soon.
Back to top Go down
Taullus
Regias Legionary
Blade Initiate

Taullus

Templar (Aion) ET / AT Checklist & Locations 2j5h2fbET / AT Checklist & Locations 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime31/01/14, 05:19 am

Hi guys ! I am using this sh|it out >> aionproject ... more accurate.
In the left corner you have to select the Area/Map you want than the ground gatherable and the aether ... very useful ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ET / AT Checklist & Locations   ET / AT Checklist & Locations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ET / AT Checklist & Locations
Page 1 of 1