Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Frontier: Blade & Soul

Go down 
5 posters

Blade & Soul: Will you be there with us?
Absolutely! (100% yes)
A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_vote_lcap65%A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 13 ]
Most likely (75% 'yes')
A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_vote_lcap25%A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Maybe...(50/50, leaning towards 'no')
A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_vote_lcap5%A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
There is nothing in e-life besides Aion. Heathens, be gone (100% no)
A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_vote_lcap5%A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) A New Frontier: Blade & Soul 30w04xyA New Frontier: Blade & Soul Crafts11A New Frontier: Blade & Soul Parchm10A New Frontier: Blade & Soul 2j5h2fb

A New Frontier: Blade & Soul Empty
PostSubject: A New Frontier: Blade & Soul   A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_icon_minitime19/07/15, 08:26 pm

All,

As you may know, Blade & Soul, the flashy martial arts MMORPG set in an Ancient East with beautiful graphics, dynamic combat and overly bouncy characters is coming to the West at long last. After a long period without any real news or developer activity to go by, their official website has been updating quite frequently as of late and things are looking promising. While the latter is a phrase that has been uttered so many times in anticipation of MMO titles to the point where you could trademark it, we decided to assume it is "for real" this time.

We have therefore decided to venture into the game when it will be released and establish a branch of the guild there. Thus comes my request to everyone reading this:
If you are interested in joining us on this new adventure, please do let us know. Unlike Aion, guilds in Blade&Soul come with a low capacity so we need a rough estimate of how many folks we will start out with.

The newly made Blade & Soul section on our forum contains first impressions, a preliminary roster where you can sign-up if you are interested in joining us, and more BnS-related content that is added over time.

This Western version is said to contain some changes to match the Western audience aside from all content being in English. For starters, less race-locked classes. Also think in terms of less grinding, and possibly more loot. Will have to see.

Why venture into BnS?
After nearly three years in Aion, an extensive period during which we levelled the guild to its maximum level twice (!) and met many wonderful members who aided us in this and similar endeavours, many of us believe that it is time for a change of pace. While TERA did not offer what many of us hoped for, we do believe that Blade & Soul is an exciting new frontier where we can reinvigorate our ambitions and play a game together from scratch.

The Plan
For starters, we have made a section for BnS on the forum as mentioned above which we hope to fill up over time. We have also begun clearing up and re-organizing other parts of the board in anticipation of our new move.

- First, we will be gauging the interest of our current members in AION in joining us in this new title (done).
- Following this, we will be sending out a newsletter to all registered members to inform them of what is written above. At the same time, we will also be conducting a purge of inactive/dead accounts (>90 days since last login) in the spirit of having a clean, fresh start. This means that all accounts matching this criteria will be emailed in advance and given 2 weeks to login at least once and keep their account, should they desired so, or let it be deleted (done).

With the housekeeping done, our next focus will be on deciding BnS-related matters: a guild name, an initial officer team, a contest for a new BnS-themed guild banner, decide if we want to be listed as an NA or EU guild, open up recruitment on the official BnS forums/Dojo, faction vote etc. are all on the list. (Done).

In other words, there will be plenty to do until the game's release.

Pride & Glory,
--ReylandAZ

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 03/11/15, 09:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sageofsixpath
Regias Citizen
Farmhand

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: A New Frontier: Blade & Soul   A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_icon_minitime30/07/15, 02:20 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Fllavius
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

Songweaver (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: A New Frontier: Blade & Soul   A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_icon_minitime10/08/15, 01:36 pm

If most of u guys are from EU we can play BnS EU for better ping.Hope the game,though, won't be taken by Gameforge(Failforge)-.-
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) A New Frontier: Blade & Soul 30w04xyA New Frontier: Blade & Soul Crafts11A New Frontier: Blade & Soul Parchm10A New Frontier: Blade & Soul 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: A New Frontier: Blade & Soul   A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_icon_minitime10/08/15, 01:59 pm

I doubt there will be regional versions. There's just "West" BnS a.k.a NCSoft global BnS for the time being.
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) A New Frontier: Blade & Soul 30w04xyA New Frontier: Blade & Soul Crafts11A New Frontier: Blade & Soul 9fphjb

PostSubject: Re: A New Frontier: Blade & Soul   A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_icon_minitime10/08/15, 03:34 pm

I have the same ping on NA and EU on Aion, around 100-200ms (in most crowded areas). If you are using RDS you should have no problem with US servers, we are connected via fiber through Germany. In most of the cases, here in EU we have better peering with US than US with US.
Back to top Go down
Tibs
Regias Citizen
Court Patriarch

Tibs

Spiritmaster (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: A New Frontier: Blade & Soul   A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_icon_minitime14/09/15, 12:56 am

Yes, I will play BnS.
(Nhuko here)

And probably with Summoner Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Frontier: Blade & Soul   A New Frontier: Blade & Soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Frontier: Blade & Soul
Page 1 of 1