Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favorite type of car?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathSwitch31
Regias Citizen
Workshop Apprentice

DeathSwitch31

Songweaver (Aion) What is your favorite type of car?  9fphjbWhat is your favorite type of car?  2j5h2fb

What is your favorite type of car?  Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite type of car?    What is your favorite type of car?  I_icon_minitime22/04/15, 01:34 pm

So i get in a heated debate with one of my closest friends about what cars are better....like all the time XD It gave me the idea that i want you all to be good friends, lets debate about what cars are the best! If you want list up to 3 of the best cars in the world. They can be from any country and any year, whats your flavor?!

Mine are....

1. 1970 Hemi Cuda
2. 2013 bugatti veryon 2 <-----sorry if its wrong year XD
3. 1999 Acura Integra type R
Back to top Go down
RageOfGod
Veteran Officer
Staff

RageOfGod

Sorcerer (Aion) What is your favorite type of car?  30w04xyWhat is your favorite type of car?  Crafts11What is your favorite type of car?  9fphjb

What is your favorite type of car?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of car?    What is your favorite type of car?  I_icon_minitime22/04/15, 03:42 pm

For me, BMW all the way, no matter the year or model. But I still like some more than others, so here's a top:

- 2013 M6 F06 Gran Coupe
- 2010>present F10/F11 5 Series
- 2014-2015 X5 F15
- 2004 M3 E46 CSL

In the present I own a BMW E36 Sedan from 1991, which is called "Kitten" here in my country, and still runs almost like when she was born, but I must confess, some of her horses has died meanwhile. My wife has a BMW E60 from 2007. The passion runs in the family, and it's a must for future wives lol!

The only car from different manufacturer that I like and trust is the first Humvee - HMMWV.
Back to top Go down

What is your favorite type of car?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Sunfade Tavern • General Talks-
Jump to: