Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Maintenance - Changelog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Forum Maintenance - Changelog 30w04xyForum Maintenance - Changelog Crafts11Forum Maintenance - Changelog Parchm10Forum Maintenance - Changelog 2j5h2fb

Forum Maintenance - Changelog Empty
PostSubject: Forum Maintenance - Changelog   Forum Maintenance - Changelog I_icon_minitime15/01/15, 03:26 pm

With an eye on the future, I have begun to tidy up the place in order to prepare to receive new members and encourage new activity on here.

I will be posting some brief changelogs below whenever something changes.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 18/11/15, 03:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Forum Maintenance - Changelog 30w04xyForum Maintenance - Changelog Crafts11Forum Maintenance - Changelog Parchm10Forum Maintenance - Changelog 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: July - Forum Changelog   Forum Maintenance - Changelog I_icon_minitime30/07/15, 06:52 pm

Figured I'd post up some changelogs of the monthly forum maintenance from now on. That way users can see what has changed and what is new more easily.

July 2015

• Sent out a newsletter to all users to inform them of our upcoming move to Blade & Soul and the inbound inactivity purge.
  • Inactivity Purge: Forum accounts that have not been used for over 90 days by August the 4th will be deleted at that date unless they are logged into.
  • Users whose accounts are eligible for deletion (>70 days since last login as of 21st July 2015) have been sent an additional warning via email.
  • Distributed the remaining rewards for the "It's Summertime!" event (Aion)
  • Posted the details of the new 'Whack-a-Daeva' guild event in The Signpost (Aion)
  • Merged the leveling and gearing guides in the 'Aion - Guides & Tips' section, as well as some other guides.
  • Opened up a section for Blade & Soul.
  • Updated the "About Regias" page to reflect our upcoming move to Blade & Soul.
  • Added our achievements as a guild to the "About Regias" page.
  • Updated/revised the Newcomer's Guide in the Newcomer's Square.
  • Renamed the "Other Games" section to "Expeditionary Headquarters" and listed it under the "Regias Expeditions" category.
  • "Third District" is now no longer a sub-section.
  • Redid the forum ranks/titles: there are now 27 forum titles to obtain. Beginner titles require less posts.
  • Removed the 'Honored Retiree - Former Officer' title. Users who had this title got the new 'Medal of Honor' achievement instead.
  • Removed the pre-defined 'Regias Royalist' titles. Non-officer users with Honorary Regian status can now select their own, custom title.
  • Added a new achievement: Medal of Honor. The achievements/badges page was updated to reflect this.
  • New names added to the Hall of Fame in recognition of their outstanding (past) work for the guild: Thargor, Ionto, Zikiri.
  • Removed the Aion class badge from the profile (posting mode) for the time being. It will still show on your profile page.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 18/11/15, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: August - Forum Changelog   Forum Maintenance - Changelog I_icon_minitime30/08/15, 11:46 am

August 2015
  • Added Weekly Challenges for Aion, where users can participate in a number of mini-activities each week and win a reward.
  • Updated the Incentive rewards list (see the Aion section)
  • The Aion Class badges are now available again (revamped/updated the icons for all classes). You can set these in your Profile tab.
  • Text/font size of forum names & categories has been upped to 14px following concerns that the forum was 'unclear' and 'unreadable'.
  • The chatbox now supports user avatars.

Last edited by ReylandAZ on 18/11/15, 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: September/October - Forum Changelog   Forum Maintenance - Changelog I_icon_minitime05/10/15, 09:22 am

September/October 2015

• Set up a Discord group for the guild (thanks Saenokami). Channels/permissions and everything are fixed, and it is good to go.
  • Added an announcement about Discord to the top of the forum. Also updated the 'About Regias' and 'Newcomer's Guide' pages to reflect this.
  • Wrote a page on the guild history/meaning, along with a quiz.
  • Removed the forum chatbox (now obsolete).
  • Added a Guides & Tips section for Blade & Soul. Some threads were moved there.
  • Third District deleted. All topics moved to Sunfall Tavern.
  • Guild Rules section now also contains some guild information.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

PostSubject: Re: Forum Maintenance - Changelog   Forum Maintenance - Changelog I_icon_minitime18/11/15, 12:55 pm

November 2015

• Updated the forum banner to v3 (Blade&Soul). Thanks @RageOfGod.
  • Updated the Guild Rules & added our rules for BnS. The appearance of the rules section has also been cleaned up a bit.
  • Chained/linked the "major three" topics in the [Request Citizenship] section (About Regias, Guild Rules, Application Form) for easier/progressive access.
  • The application form was changed.
  • Merged all separate introduction threads from the [Newcomer's Square] section into one 'introduction thread'. This new thread has been moved to the new [Citizen's Square] section.
  • The [Legion Headquarters] has been renamed to [Citizen's Square]. The Newcomer's Guide has been moved there, along with the new introduction thread. The now-obsolete [Newcomer's Square] section has been deleted.
  • The Newcomer's Guide and About Regias pages have received a major (streamlined) overhaul in the spirit of "less text, more contents", i.e. being more concise and useful.
  • Listed the [Guild Events] section as its own forum instead of assigning it as a sub-section of The Signpost. This way users can more readily see what guild events are going on.
  • Minor tweaks to the 'Regias: About & History' page: https://regias.forumotion.net/t10-behind-regias-meaning-setting-history
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Maintenance - Changelog   Forum Maintenance - Changelog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Maintenance - Changelog
Page 1 of 1