Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citizen Application for Pinesy [A]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] Empty
PostSubject: Citizen Application for Pinesy [A]   Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] I_icon_minitime17/11/13, 02:33 pm

In-Game Name: Pinesy, but I have a lot of other characters too if it'd be ok for them to join.
Country (optional): USA
Class / Level: Ranger

Referral: None
Past Legions: None, haven't played in awhile and I was always solo before
Reason(s) for quitting: None

Why do you want to join Regias?: Looking to stop trying to solo all these games and try and be more social.. Smile

Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*: I'm all for respecting others and treating their feelings well.. I've had issues in other games where people were rude to other members. I'm glad not to stand for that.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] 30w04xyCitizen Application for Pinesy [A] Crafts11Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] Parchm10Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Citizen Application for Pinesy [A]   Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] I_icon_minitime17/11/13, 02:48 pm

Greetings!

Welcome aboard, and thanks for your application. With regards to your concern, you are allowed to have 1 other character besides your main in the legion, provided it is a toon of Lv.30 or above. Hope that helps Smile

Approved. Be sure to visit our [Newcomer's Square] for the names of our officers (they can invite you), introductions, and other interesting activities for new members: https://regias.forumotion.net/f15-newcomer-s-square

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Citizen Application for Pinesy [A]   Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] I_icon_minitime17/11/13, 02:50 pm

Thanks very much. I'm online now. I'll just have my ranger in the legion for now then figure out my alt later Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] 30w04xyCitizen Application for Pinesy [A] Crafts11Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] Parchm10Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Citizen Application for Pinesy [A]   Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] I_icon_minitime17/11/13, 03:08 pm

User is now in the in-game legion.
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] 2j5h2fbCitizen Application for Pinesy [A] 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Citizen Application for Pinesy [A]   Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] I_icon_minitime18/11/13, 08:55 pm

welcome to regias
Back to top Go down
mal3bolgia
Regias Expeditionary Force
★★★★ Court Enforcer

mal3bolgia

Cleric (Aion)

PostSubject: Re: Citizen Application for Pinesy [A]   Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] I_icon_minitime19/11/13, 02:48 pm

Welcom aboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citizen Application for Pinesy [A]   Citizen Application for Pinesy [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citizen Application for Pinesy [A]
Page 1 of 1