Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

imma glomp you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ionto
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

Ionto

Spiritmaster (Aion) imma glomp you 2zqzj3bimma glomp you 30w04xyimma glomp you Crafts11

imma glomp you Empty
PostSubject: imma glomp you   imma glomp you I_icon_minitime19/10/13, 03:07 am

Greetings Daevas,

Apologies for my absence in our legion. As many of you know, I have moved to Seattle. As wondrous as this city is, I find myself with little to no free time. I work 8 to ten hour days and my commute is 2 hours one way. On my few days off, I have been establishing my housing, as for now I am staying with a friend. When I do have a few moments to myself, I find myself having coffee on the pier or eating breakfast at the French bakery at pike market. Little rewards on busy days. It has, however been brought to my attention that I am missed here in our Legion. I would be in remiss if I were to ignore a friend reaching out regardless, of distance. In this spirit, I would like to announce that I will be online. For a short while tonight in a few hours for a short bit as I do require sleep. With luck, I will be on for a few hours tomorrow, but no promises. I realize this is short notice, but I wanted to at least give everyone opportunity to say hello.

Deepest regards Daevas,

Ionto
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) imma glomp you 2j5h2fbimma glomp you 30w04xy

imma glomp you Empty
PostSubject: Re: imma glomp you   imma glomp you I_icon_minitime13/11/13, 11:22 pm

well it's nice 2 meet you and hope you have some time 2 get back online soon i work about the same hours and were moving as well too
Back to top Go down
Ionto
Rift Explorer

Ionto

Spiritmaster (Aion) imma glomp you 2zqzj3bimma glomp you 30w04xyimma glomp you Crafts11

imma glomp you Empty
PostSubject: Re: imma glomp you   imma glomp you I_icon_minitime27/11/13, 07:58 am

Well Regias, I sure would like to play with y'all but for some reason Aion quit working on my computer and wont update the latest patch and therefor will not launch. I contacted NC Soft and their respons was, "your computer does not meet minimum requirement to..." blah blah, and I am like well I sure would like to know what game I have been playing the last year then... this blows, I am working on it though. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) imma glomp you 30w04xyimma glomp you Crafts11imma glomp you Parchm10imma glomp you 2j5h2fb

imma glomp you Empty
PostSubject: Re: imma glomp you   imma glomp you I_icon_minitime27/11/13, 08:20 am

Ion, damnit man, you better get this sorted out and a-running soon. Tried an uninstall / fresh download / reinstall?

Lya also had some issues with AION at one point .. maybe she can help ya out a bit. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
DonPaco
Rift Explorer

DonPaco

Assassin (Aion) imma glomp you Pumpki10imma glomp you 2j5h2fbimma glomp you 30w04xy

imma glomp you Empty
PostSubject: Re: imma glomp you   imma glomp you I_icon_minitime27/11/13, 09:23 am

Ionto wrote:
Greetings Daevas,

I work 8 to ten hour days and my commute is 2 hours one way.
I know how you feel. For me the same. It sux! Hard to find some free time when youre 12 hours away each day
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) imma glomp you 2zqzj3bimma glomp you 30w04xyimma glomp you Book-i11

imma glomp you Empty
PostSubject: Re: imma glomp you   imma glomp you I_icon_minitime27/11/13, 02:39 pm

I had issues with the graphic cards and after a month I ended up sorting it out by myself (thanks a lot NCSoft...not!). A fresh install should do the trick though, just make sure you delete every single file of the game and launcher (you can backup the Screenshots and Log file so you won't lose any notes).

Or try a repair first, maybe there are some files missing. Other than that, I can't think of anything else :s
Back to top Go down
Ryan / Pritst
Regias Voidbringer Unit
Rift Executioner

Cleric (Aion) imma glomp you 2j5h2fbimma glomp you 30w04xy

imma glomp you Empty
PostSubject: Re: imma glomp you   imma glomp you I_icon_minitime27/11/13, 10:30 pm

check canirunit.com too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

imma glomp you Empty
PostSubject: Re: imma glomp you   imma glomp you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

imma glomp you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Sunfade Tavern • General Talks-
Jump to: