Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I disappeared, but I'll be back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuchan
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Ryuuchan

Cleric (Aion) I disappeared, but I'll be back 2zqzj3bI disappeared, but I'll be back 2j5h2fb

I disappeared, but I'll be back Empty
PostSubject: I disappeared, but I'll be back   I disappeared, but I'll be back I_icon_minitime21/09/13, 01:12 am

Hello Everyone ._. I hope somebody remembers me.

Well, I know disappeared suddenly. My laptop broke a while ago, and I haven't the money to replace it. Also, it's only today that I remembered we had a forum LOL.

The point to my post is, that I will be back to Aion someday, when I get money to buy a decent computer, and I hope you guys will maybe welcome me again when I do. Smile

Thank you everyone in Regias Cors and Special thanks to Miir and Eliii, who made Aion fun for me ahaha. Smile
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) I disappeared, but I'll be back 30w04xyI disappeared, but I'll be back Crafts11I disappeared, but I'll be back Parchm10I disappeared, but I'll be back 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: I disappeared, but I'll be back   I disappeared, but I'll be back I_icon_minitime21/09/13, 09:21 am

DAMN straight we remember you, we've been waiting so long for you to get back xD Eliii came back from his break, Lya still around, Dia dropped a line -- we've had lots of familiar faces returning.

Meanwhile feel free to poke around the forum, a lot has changed since you left Razz Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Kassidiy
Co-Founder of Regias

Kassidiy

Assassin (Aion) I disappeared, but I'll be back 2zqzj3bI disappeared, but I'll be back 30w04xyI disappeared, but I'll be back Book-i11

PostSubject: Re: I disappeared, but I'll be back   I disappeared, but I'll be back I_icon_minitime22/09/13, 03:39 pm

Ryuuu! Was wondering where you've been. Was a bit sad to see you weren't around after I came back from my forced break. But I'm looking forward to seeing you again ^.^ We're all here and most certainly will be around when you return. Take care in the meantime ok? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ryuuchan
Honorary Regian
High Lord of Regias

Ryuuchan

Cleric (Aion) I disappeared, but I'll be back 2zqzj3bI disappeared, but I'll be back 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: I disappeared, but I'll be back   I disappeared, but I'll be back I_icon_minitime22/09/13, 11:52 pm

Thanks a lot you two! <3

I'll definitely be back, I just hope it's soon!

Having no computer sucks, but I'll definitely be lurking around the forums, on my phone, just to see a little of what you guys are up to! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ionto
Regias Expeditionary Force
Rift Explorer

Ionto

Spiritmaster (Aion) I disappeared, but I'll be back 2zqzj3bI disappeared, but I'll be back 30w04xyI disappeared, but I'll be back Crafts11

PostSubject: Re: I disappeared, but I'll be back   I disappeared, but I'll be back I_icon_minitime23/09/13, 06:35 am

About time you came around :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I disappeared, but I'll be back   I disappeared, but I'll be back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I disappeared, but I'll be back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regias :: Civic Area :: Sunfade Tavern • General Talks-
Jump to: