Regias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPvE - English - (Semi)-Casual - Social - Events

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taullus
Regias Legionary
Blade Initiate

Taullus

Templar (Aion) Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] 2j5h2fbRequest for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] 30w04xy

Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] Empty
PostSubject: Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A]   Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] I_icon_minitime04/09/13, 02:24 pm

Hello everybody ! My user name is taurus, i am kinda new in Aion Online, but i like this game very much for it's complexity. This is my citizenship application.

In-Game Name :
- Geressa
- Romania
Class / Level :
- Sorcerer lvl 39
Referral :
Past Legions :
- ShadowBrotherhood
Reason(s) for quitting :
- to quiet in legion chat, 4-5 members online, no help for lowbies ...
Why do you want to join Regias?
- You have rules, i love rules, where there's no rules is chaos ...
Describe Regias' Second Law in your own words*
- it's a good thing and i totaly agree with it, like i said i love rules, we live by rules in the real life also besides i also hate hackers, glitchers, scammers and most of all : RUDE people ...

This is only a game !
- FAIR PLAY and PLAY FAIR -
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] 30w04xyRequest for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] Crafts11Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] Parchm10Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A]   Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] I_icon_minitime04/09/13, 10:34 pm

Greetings!

Nice to meet you Taurus, and welcome to AION / our forum. The first thing I noticed in your application, aside from the neat outline, is that you left your past legion since it was too quiet. In here, that is usually the opposite -- sometimes people turn legion chat off since it is too chatty. If that is what you are looking for, you've just found the right place.

With regards to rules, I believe even a carefree / laid back environment like ours should have a few rules in order to keep things organized and under control. A legion without rules is only a name tag that appears below the username. But I want people to see <Regias Corps> as more than that.

Either way, approved! Welcome aboard, and be sure to have a look through our Newcomer's Square for introductions, the names of our officers (who to contact for an invite) & more:
https://regias.forumotion.net/f15-newcomer-s-square

Pride & Glory,
-Vanland.
Back to top Go down
Taullus
Regias Legionary
Blade Initiate

Taullus

Templar (Aion) Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] 2j5h2fbRequest for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] 30w04xy

PostSubject: Re: Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A]   Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] I_icon_minitime05/09/13, 06:33 am

Awesome ! Thx for accept my toon, i will not let you guys down.
- I see you guys on server ...
Back to top Go down
ReylandAZ
Founder
Guild Leader

ReylandAZ

Sorcerer (Aion) Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] 30w04xyRequest for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] Crafts11Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] Parchm10Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] 2j5h2fb

PostSubject: Re: Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A]   Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] I_icon_minitime06/09/13, 09:13 am

User is now in the in-game legion.
Back to top Go down
Taullus
Regias Legionary
Blade Initiate

Taullus

PostSubject: Re: Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A]   Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] I_icon_minitime07/09/13, 04:18 am

Vanland wrote:
User is now in the in-game legion.
thank you ! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A]   Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for joining the Legion Regias Corps [A]
Page 1 of 1